How can they be such whiny bitches while essentially living on German goodwill?

how can they be such whiny bitches while essentially living on German goodwill?
not even a dog bites the hand that feeds it

Attached: Poland-Flag.png (1600x1000, 8.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poles have gotten too good at it

It was just a reminder that Germans had killed most of intelligent people.
Don't hate the player, Fren.

Attached: 1655844149469.gif (492x480, 549.57K)

i hope russia bombs you to dust, cry to them for gibs you ungrateful piece of shit

go back to Hungary chud

go back to Serbia chud

>i hope russia bombs you to dust,

you can hope but the world is cruel to you - only Serbia was bombed and Poland won't be invaded

What's lil Gunther gonna do cry they can't throw out anyone out of nato or EU fuck 'em
pay the fuck up for the 6 million slavic people killed.

germany you will pay reparations

Poles only have two states: whining about foreign countries and sucking cock of foreign imperialists. It's their culture.

Attached: images (1).png (160x124, 7.62K)

>Poland won't be invaded
like in 1940s, when UK just watched? didn't you cry back then muh freedom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
>Intelligenzaktion
>was a series of mass murders which was committed against the Polish intelligentsia (teachers, priests, physicians, and other prominent members of Polish society) early in the Second World War (1939–45) by Nazi Germany.
That's a reasult of killing most of cunt's elite.

Attached: 1654343582998.png (657x527, 63.6K)

My nigger did they unban your filthy vatnik ass?

>he Germans imprisoned and killed select members of Polish society, identified as enemies of the Reich before the war; they were buried in mass graves which were dug in remote places

Attached: 1653612527878.jpg (655x519, 31.21K)

now we have a strong army and Russia can't even defeat Ukraine

>t. butthurt belt
Russia is rent free in your head or something?

the UK didn't "just watch" you imbecile
they literally declared war on Germany

What could have been if the German intelligentsia wouldn't have been stolen by Russia and the USA

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x904, 130.14K)

lmao i wonder if you get kicked of EU and nato would you think the same or would you cry to come back

Come my country and suck my BBC (Big Baltic Cock)

what about on soviet union? they used it for fabrication to declare war on Germany

The Royal Navy initiated a naval blockade of Germany on 4 September. Although Britain and France honoured these guarantees by declaring war two days after Germany's invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939,[5] and the dominions of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a "Phoney War".

Further, neither the British Empire nor the French ever declared war upon the Soviet Union, which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (16 days after Nazi Germany invaded from the West). The Polish ambassador in London, Edward Bernard Raczyński, contacted the British Foreign Office to point out that clause 1(b) of the agreement, which concerned an "aggression by a European power" on Poland, should apply to the Soviet invasion. Foreign Secretary Lord Halifax responded that the obligation of British Government towards Poland arising out of the Anglo-Polish Agreement was restricted to Germany,

Attached: OB-JM525_warsaw_G_20100806103342.jpg (553x369, 114.87K)

>let's force the Nazis and Soviets to join up when we don't even have a plan on how to beat Germany
any more strokes of genius?

>germany's goodwill
proof

Also we're not gyspies balkan 3rdies like you loving germany because gibs. Completely different mentality

lol

Attached: PG_10.15.19.europe.values-04-016.png (620x1028, 111.16K)

Berlin didn't look much better in 1945 so I don't know why you're so happy here lmao

where is romania or baltshits? Probably higher. You have to take into account the fact that answer differes in poland vs not real poland

Attached: 1661527403555272.jpg (1000x700, 263.87K)