He discovered the vaccine is what he did!

>He discovered the vaccine is what he did!
>He is a brave Italian immunologist. And in this house Anthony Faucy is a hero!
>End of story.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 827.36K)

Honestly if the show were written today hollywood is so full of liberal faggots he would have probably said this sadly

leave to the chud to take a joke and spin it into homophobic boring rhetoric

Attached: 1656260414681.png (600x600, 55.74K)

>Look at this fucking faccim over here. Not wearing the mask in a nice reastaurant like this.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1920x1080, 201.55K)

This show was ALREADY full of liberal faggotry. You must've forgotten the majority of it because I remember the constant PSAs about niggers and fags. The movie didn't pull that shit out of nowhere. The sopranos was pozzed as fuck

>Fuck them! But I never like Fauci

Attached: 0802c5d7-963b.jpg (830x480, 29.13K)

What is a chud? I'm new

posted what?

There was an element of subtlety, like old Star Trek. They were definitely liberal douches, but the main theme was always sci-fi. These days they're straight up having trannies have sex with cats or whatever and implying if you don't like it you're a bigot.

No there was no subtlety. I've seen all of star trek. There's a difference between showing a black woman as an educated capable person, and a liberal mouthpiece spitting propaganda about how blacks are allowed to be violent because they're poor.

Star trek was on the right track, until ds9. Sopranos was on the track that lead us to where we are right now, with trannies everywhere and faggots dressed as demons reading books on how to have anal sex to 5 year olds under the protection of the local police force. Big fucking difference.

Go back and watch the sopranos. They got the wrong kind of "right", and it infects the entirety of the show. Once again, the blm shit from the movie is NOT new and they didn't just suddenly decide to do it to a random ip, it was always there

not seeing the movie. I'm not sure why people keep watching these reboots. They're shitty versions of the originals. They have tricked retards into giving them their money. I haven't seen a reboot in years. Whats the point? Piss my money away to see a shit version of a movie or show i already saw

actual 10/10 b8, good work m8

It's not a reboot. It's a prequel. It's about tony when he was a kid, which of course because it's the sopranos that means it's about niggers being poor and being allowed to be violent thugs. So it's about niggers killing the italians, cucking them, and then taking over their turf.

I just finished watching this episode, and it was jarring how preachy it was about not sticking with your ethnic identity.

>Isn’t DeSantis Italian American too?

Attached: 314A14FE-F5EC-40EA-AE0E-D41707476235.jpg (590x788, 86.22K)

Welcome to the sopranos

>What is a chud?

A heterosexual male(usually white) who finds LGBTQ stuff unappealing and it could also refer to race realists. In other words "normal".

I am a chud i guess

whatever it is i'm not watching it. sick of hollywood destroying things i love

sopranos was good

holy filtered it isn't woke, howard was the main villain of the prequel and if you think the movie was on his side you're retarded

Fauci? He's a fuckin wonder bread wop. Eats his Sunday gravy out of a can.

Attached: BB9F5D271A104698878DAB936E11D476.jpg (1888x1080, 608.71K)

The Prequal was woke as shit stop trying to cope user. The original series had moments but for the most part was honest and made gay people and minorities look terrible.

>implying the Basedpranos isn’t written by a bunch of liberal faggots