Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 206.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ

whymst did whomst do whamst?

I like to think he did it in an effort to expose to her legion of simps just how much she is disgusted by them, despite relying entirely on them for her income. Truly one of history's most misguided martyrs, the men he tried to save have chosen their own fate and cannot be saved.

I like and respect anyone that fleeces and abuses simps, they deserve to be treated like shit. A true Stacy.

and the women scamming them are completely innocent? white knight harder, faggot

Lmao don't care, get fucked paypig.

Anyone else think she's so genericly pretty that she seems fake?like actually soulless?
i can only imagine its the legion of simps and her having to hide her disgust of them that's eaten away at her...

jesus christ for a second i thought im on Any Forums. Who the fuck is spamming this eceleb shit?

what about anything i said implied im a paypig you moron? i hate both of these people, but i don think the simps are worse than the whore is. white knight harder for her, though maybe she'll say your name

>and the women scamming them are completely innocent
They're not scamming anyone. They're putting on a show for an eager audience.

"""Men""" who simp for cunts like this are literally the lowest form of life, as evidenced by the fact that they get juiced for money by these loathsome twats. The w*men are just doing what any good parasite does but the simps are willing hosts.

Attached: 1653559937446.png (915x809, 1.25M)

there is no whore without the simp, so the simp is the cause of whoredom, simple as.

can anyone recomend any ethots to simp over?

>The w*men are just doing what any good parasite does
cope harder you white knight piece of shit. women should take responsibility for what they do online, full stop

what part is a scam?

not him, but you get what you fucking deserve for allowing yourself to get on this pathetic situation in the first place

That tranny is the ugliest fucker I've ever seen in streaming

hopefully one day she gets raped and beheaded by one angry schizo simp.

How are you getting scammed when your choosing to give money to them.

Sounds like you donaters remorse. Did the little streamer tranny not call out your name?

>there is no whore without the simp,
have you ever been on chaterbate? there are thousands of rooms where chicks put on shows to rooms of less than 3 people. they will do this shit regardless. obviously, an incel like you would seek to shield his own from criticism

>that guy mocking smiling in the background
Brutal.