Your country

>your country
>how many days would you wear the last pair of undies if your washing machine broke and repair men "soon" got to it?
>would you consider washing by hand on the Sunday before work?
Today I will wash clothes by hand for the first time. How is it done in your country?

Attached: 1659824361051969.jpg (600x800, 25.5K)

All my bras are handwashed,
Panties handwashing only when they are made from precious silk etc

I dont wear underwear

post feet

but how?
How long do I scrub it against the washboard? Do I use a glove with washing machine powder?
also bost bewbs?

Look it up on youtube

Coin laundry???

Attached: 12c49fa2d488e578e583addaa586d452.jpg (820x999, 123.21K)

It wouldn't have to make that choice because I'd wash them all by hand when only 3 were remaining.

the texture of pants directly against my pepe would make things hard

have no coins
use only cards
sounds interesting nevertheless

>cunt
flag

>how many days-ACK!
Give it to Macau girl to handwash

>Would...
YES.

Put up with it
Here you can pay things with your card and get cash from the register and add it to the charge. Surely you must also be able to do this in Sweeden.

Cashless dystopia
Anyway you asked about my country, that's how I deal with problem

yeah mate go wash it now and hang it somewhere to dry, if it's hung nicely and in a reasonably warm place it should be fine by tomorrow
I suggest you hang it in your bathroom (since there's already water splashing there so the dripping won't cause harm) using a coat hanger for minimum wrinkling

flag
my washing machine is fine but i only wash clothes when undies/socks start smelling too bad and i run out of usable clothes

I have two washing machines

I fucked up one summer and didn't bother changing for 2/3 days, several times, including after being drenched in sweat
got fungi
treated it easily enough, I had it on my feet as a kid, but never again

Most laundromats accept card retard just go outside for once

post bras

I was my ass daily and I wear 100% Merino wool so I only need to wash them once every 8-10 days.

>laundromats
Ok... don't know why but I was thinking about dry cleaning using actual coins

Take other dirty underwear from the laundry pile

Just buy a new pair?

Also we don't have public laundromats. Apartment buildings usually have a booking system for the shared machines. Costs are covered by rent. Immigrants always try to game this system which otherwise works well. Like they are leaving a mess so that their clan members gets to make a poor job cleaning. Or keeping the keys to make all tenants get their individual machine which greatly increases the risk of accidents, insurance costs and misery.
This is why we can't have nice things and peace.