Did you learn Tae-Kwon-Do in your cunt?

flag, no
more like Take-One-Dough hahaha

Attached: Incheon_AsianGames_Taekwondo_026_(15222405768).jpg (3336x1612, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1662276029186892.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually did from age 10-12ish, I still remember some of it but it’s practically useless in a street fight situation

I tried hapkido and jiu jitsu, always wanted to try tkd

I feel like I am the only person in the Philippines that trained in wrestling. Its not very popular here.

Tibia hit is the deadliest natural weapon humans have, it's our claws.

Yes and I once accidentally killed a thief with a kick

Attached: 5b4.png (862x634, 132.11K)

nice
let's hear the details

Yes, and it's actually a pussy magnet for K-girls... they get instantly wet and attitude completely changes when they ask me why I learn Korean (they expect K-Drama, K-Pop or some faggot shit)... I just say "Taekwondo" and panties drop

It was after midnight, I was with a group of friends on a steak sandwich stand on a sidewalk when some drugged up dude pulled out a revolver and started threatening the customers and asking girls to empty their purses into a trash bag he had
At some point he turned his back to me and I instinctively Dolyo kicked him on the side of head, he immediately fell down and hit his head again on the curb and he just died there I guess

Why do you have such plastic fever

No I learned shotokan for 4 years in childhood. It is stricter than taekwondo in discipline and is more philosophy oriented than just being a sports combat

Holy fucking based angiru Paraguáigua. I also KOd a robber in March. That's why I love Latin America, you are either manly and high test, or get crushed.
No plastic fever. I just get along with K-girls and we have fun. Don't care about plastic surgery but I prefer the more natural ones

Are there lot's of koreans in chile?

Taekwondo is actually one of the most useful marital arts in a fight. Kicks can be good. But really just most martial arts are shit and taekwondo is actually useful

Only a few. But in Argentina there are tens of thousands actually.

Japanese interpretative dance

This. You can end many a streetfight with a full power yeop chagi to the solar plexus, especially to those dick heads who think of themselves as "tough guys" and walk towards you with no guard whatsoever, while trash talking shit

I did when I was 12, learned some cook kicks, not sure how useful it was.I'm learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu now.

Its too large for Any Forums sadly. But judo and Ju jitsu are really good in the real world unless you get someone who really knows what they're doing it should be enough

i.4cdn.org/gif/1662276029186892.webm

Shit wrong gif. There was an instructional video that I thought I had

Attached: Otoshi.gif (454x373, 2.88M)

no i do the brownpipo version

Attached: muay thai.jpg (480x360, 34.21K)

Yea Judo is really good too, same with catch wrestling.