Star Wars is saved

Attached: 00000.png (619x539, 267.97K)

>OP's face related

Attached: 1656514265536.jpg (640x600, 66.32K)

>sexist cunt is still involved
No it isn't

>Le wacky Alien Sidekick voiced by him who appears in most scenes
>Reddit tier comedy and quips
>Tessa Thompson
Can't wait...

Attached: 1655403444565.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

Star Wars is about to hit new lows and thats a good thing.

"hehe after 3 hours browsing twitter i FINALLY found a worthy screencap to post on Any Forums" -OP

taika redditi

The project has officially lasted 1 week longer than I thought it would before Taika quits.

Why is Star Wars a thing anymore? Scraping the bottom of the barrels. At one point they'll probably make one on some janitor on Alderaan who doesn't even get paid.

I don't get why anyone is signing up for star wars projects, as the franchise has proven to be career suicide.

It’ll have more yo mama jokes now

Shouldn’t they wait to see how Thor: Love and Thunder does opening weekend first, before announcing shit like this?

who needs a career when disney is going to throw you 30m dollars?

His episode of the mandalorian was good though

Once a hack, always be one.

Taika just told The NY Times that he doesn’t even know if the movie is actually going to get made. He’ll submit a script and see what happens.

I've never payed for a Star Wars movie, series or merch in my life, only a couple of games.

Taika, where the FUCK is Next Goal Wins???????!?!!!!?!!

*paid

The one semi-original thing they made post-sequels was the fucking Mandalorian, which they are milking like fucking Luke Skywalker for green milk. So much they made one whole episode of Boba Fett about him. The rest is all recycling old characters. So maybe I'd modify your prediction in that the janitor will be some backrank clone from an animated show and Leia epicly cameos.

I can already see an Apocalypto type movie about some random asshole's drama that in the end is revealed its set in the death star right before it explodes

being in star wars means you're part of the Disney """family""" so you can move around