This look is uncommon in Skandis but is spread out all over except Jutland...

This look is uncommon in Skandis but is spread out all over except Jutland. Usually associated with physical or mental strength but also retardation and autism.

Attached: Erling.jpg (1533x2036, 729.2K)

Some Swede with this very appearance was raped in the ass by immigrants

Attached: 1639272593170.jpg (1125x1578, 872.1K)

i could never live there because I only feel comfortable with a firearm

As someone from Jylland, I indeed have no idea wtf you are talking about.

This was honestly the saddest thing I think I've ever read. Depressing reality in Europe.

Well at least we don't speak German

Guy was a complete retard. He was in the courthosue, the rapists were getting their sentence and he decides to stand up and do full heil hitlers in court, right in front of the jury and judge. Big brain moves if he wants to create 0 sympathy for his case.

nooo not the heil hitler nooo the jewish justice system does not like this!!

topsons looking motherfucker

Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have fled and will never return

Attached: IMG_20220714_104119_692-ChMvCVxO.jpg (853x1280, 98.38K)

The accused were laughing at him, that's the real problem. That victims of rape and robbery can be taunted by their perpetrators in a courtroom and the legal sustem only steps in if the victim tries to hit back. yeah he was retarded but so what? I fail to see how le nazi salute is even proof of hating middle eastern folx. hitler nazis didn't hate arabs

What? It was just a retarded thing to do since it's just a net negative for how the jury will view the case.
For sure it was an ugly situation but what he did only made it worse, that's my point. I don't even think he was a neo nazi or anything, I think he just splurged and did the first most offensive thing he could think of.

>muh case
the only justice would of been for the jury to let him kill them right there and then who cares about whatever else sentences

I know it’s a meme, but they were really brutal during ww2

Every one posted before this post Re gay.

for the love of god PLEASE post your feet

lol shut up fag

Why is there so much propaganda for homosexuals, if a person can get raped, anally, by multiple people, for 6 hours. What is the meaning of this

this can't be real
delete this

Attached: 1621872950509.jpg (722x712, 106.12K)

>mental strength
>autism and retardation
You are retarded yourself

>his case.
His case of being raped?