DIGITS OF THE GODLESS NACH EUROPAS

Attached: FB_IMG_1662269424752.jpg (1080x900, 100.65K)

>Germany more religious than the UK
woah

My ex had this Romanian friend. She gave her a small portrait of Jesus. They are that religious.

>more religious = more of a shithole
what did god mean by this

Depends on how people define religiousness. For some it means believing in God while others view it as participating to a religious communities.

Fake and gay

>

>7%
Did they only ask people above 50? No one believes in kike on a stick and his seething sugar daddy in the sky here below 50.

sorry but who are you quoting exactly

His statement of being an enlightened atheist was so advanced that the website wasn't able to register it.

culturally religious maybe, I am too, I feel that I am eastern orthodox no matter what I believe in, it's in my blood

Moving to Romania

If there is a god how do you explain Africa?

GOD USES NIGGERS TO PUNISH US FOR ADAM AND EVE'S SIN

When your people havent suffered a day in the past 150 years, you tend to stop needing a god

It's the muslims

Germany should display the numbers for east and west separately

Attached: tumblr_0f65bd04526edaf24076b5ba5adb49ad_6bd5d4a7_1280.png (1280x1433, 732.25K)

we are """religious"""

Attached: mapeuropeabrate3big.gif (1900x1500, 238.46K)

>87%
there's no fucking way that's accurate
how do they even sustain a population

They don't.

There's more factors to take into account like belief in afterlife and heaven/hell and other elements.
Bulgaria is definitely way more irreligious than Romania, for example. They actually find it weird that Romanians go on pilgrimage.

Attached: 1662051634394836.jpg (3000x3000, 540.76K)

East Germany is more irreligious than West Germany
Russia and Italy are similar on that map (Russia is actually even more irreligious but lets take the map for granted for argument's sake)
Poland is more religious than Russia

There's no actual correlation

this map is sad.

>East Germany is more irreligious than West Germany
And it's less of a shithole

Also quite QUITE obviously income is lower in eastern Germany only due to communism imposed by a foreign country. Always so cringe when other sufferers of Russian communism imply anyone joined this shitshow voluntarily. Protestors were literally shot in the streets and people celebrated on the Berlin wall when it ended.