It was ok

It was ok

Attached: dont look up.jpg (450x630, 31.11K)

it was shit, also jews are gross

it was fucking awful

it was great

>movie makes fun of chuds
>Any Forums gets mad
everytime lol

Smartest movie ever.

>Any Forums gets mad
huh?

NOOOO CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL! STOP DRIVING! EAT THE BUGS! GIVE MORE MONEY TO AL GORE OR WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ACK!

it's just a comedy chud, relax

i honeslty cant member much about it so i have to agree
if it was great id surely member it and want to watch it again

>China, Russia and India fails mission because only mutts have the hecking technology to accomplish the task
Why are Americans like this? Why do they have the main character syndrome? Nobody thinks about their nigger loving shitty country.

>This movie came from my burgeoning terror about the climate crisis and the fact that we live in a society that tends to place it as the fourth or fifth news story, or in some cases even deny that it's happening, and how horrifying that is, but at the same time preposterously funny.[14]

—Adam McKay

relax pajeet

This movie makes Any Forums because they're a bunch of contrarians that utterly refuse to believe in climate change, despite what the vast majority of the scientific community and the mastodontic amount of studies and data says on the matter. Why? Because everything normie thinks good=bad. Therefore, everything normie thinks bad=good. Literal insect tier binary mentality, with not a shred of self criticism and rampant delusions fueled by fucking memes. The average 4channer is clinically retarded

Holy shit it was bad and in-your-face. Not subtlety at all, just a bunch of libs high fiving each other how smart they are.

it was an ok parody but a garbage movie

The scientific community is full of drones with room temperature IQ that are only good at shilling for money and taking bribes. Most of the peer-reviewed studies can’t be replicated. As in the results are completely faulty and nobody checked anything other than their “credentials”

Sorry i don't "READ" about movies, i just watch them.

And what are your credentials, may i ask? Frankly, i'd rather believe them than you. considering how you take everything they say as truth whenever they say something that accustoms your own beliefs, and suddenly call them hacks when the narrative shifts into a different political alignment.

It's was okay, enjoyed the ending. I like an apocalypse movie where the world actually ends

lol

>the scientific community
The same one that says trannies are real women?

Are you stupid? What part of “the majority of scientific studies can’t be replicated” so you not understand

>I’d rather believe them
Then you treat science as a religion and not a method to obtain data

I liked it. I kinda wish Ariana would say mean things to me like she did to Leo in that one scene. Maybe she can push me down and sit on my face too to humiliate me

Firstly, where the fuck It is said that they cannot be replicated anywhere? This is just your personal narrative.
Secondly, just because i refuse to indulge in the fantasies of a faggot in denial doesn't mean i treat science as a religion. Meanwhile all you do is spouting buzzwords because, as i said, you unhinged morons can only think trough memes and really believe yourself to be smarter than everybody.

Calm down, user. Why are you so mad ? They know the world is fucked and we all know it but not in our life time so just calm down ok

Checked your IQ lately? Room temperature motherfuckers sticking together

Attached: D3C7229A-4DFE-47C1-B8E8-7E9738AFE783.jpg (750x1133, 432.74K)

Thanks for your input, reddit.