Men baaaaaaaaaaaad

>men baaaaaaaaaaaad

Attached: 66BAD30E-99A6-4CC2-A63E-907058BBAEB1.jpg (1920x1080, 281.84K)

Yes

you must be over the age of 18 to post here

NO NOOOOOOOOOOOÖÖÖ

>Hoorah
>Me yella girls
>Doodle let me go

>and gaaaaaaaay

No. Men not guaranteed sex as compensation for upholding their end of the social contract are dangerous. There is a non-trivial distinction between those two things and I think you're confused so go fucking glow somewhere else.

it's more like:
>men must compromise
and any chad's watching must not draw inspiration from our programme, in fact, their being target for scorn will draw women to our side and send young potential chads down all the infinite paths of weakness we can come up with.

>all men do is wank and fight: the movie

what

But you were fond of his lobster

so what was the truth was Tom a malevolent entity driving people mad or was he a figment of other Tom's imagination?

>OP duuuuuuuuuuuumb

>Doodle let me go, me girls, doodle let me go

>user butthuuuurrrt

These anons are failing bad. Just posting random lines with unnamed pics.

Congrats cointel, if there's any thread worth seeing in this haystack you have buried it.

the movie wasn't about that you sex obsessed clown

I think the point was more so that living alone with a stranger for months at a time on a baren tiny rock at sea isn't really a job that should exist

I don't know why people are mad the movie was plainly anti-male

No?
If you wanted to tell a story about working a lighthouse, you'd be laughed at if u used women because that profession is probably 100% male

ahh thats not my point

if you wanted to make a move about working a lighthouse without having as your goal to comment on men, you'd still have to use men to have a normal movie

the movie is anti-male in the way it portrays men

i dont think thats what this movie was about

free country bitch

disagree, im sure women forced to do that god awful job would snap in their own ways too
not me

I think you are retarded

Not what I got from it also eggers made Northman and that movie is all about dudes being awesome shrooming out

Attached: 1651364456198.jpg (2000x1331, 238.86K)

Man have to be portrayed in good light.
Women have to be portrayed in good light.
Different sides of the same shit coin.

me in the back

If a movie were to try to comment on men, generally, the men in it would ostensibly be role models. These were two guys in a incredibly shit job that very vew people can idenity with. It's about the toll isolation takes on the mind.