Force Awakens was kino that was then forever ruined by last jedi

Force Awakens was kino that was then forever ruined by last jedi.

Attached: star-wars-kylo-ren.gif (498x278, 1.38M)

Force Awakens was garbage that was BTFO by Last Jedi exposing its dumbest plot points.

You Disney fags all deserve the rope

>2+ billion box office
>reignited the hype for star wars
>made fans so wild with theories and speculation
>Rian Johnson intentionally makes a garbage movie to sibvert expectations
>movie makes less than half the force awakens box office
>divides the Fandom
>suddenly enthusiasm for the series is dead
>solo flops
>rise of Skywalker flops

The Force awakens was the worst of the trilogy

And nothing of value is lost

>Imagine being the kind of absolute braindead product-dump that not only got suckered by The Force Awakens (fair enough, most people did) but STILL refuses to see it 7 years later
Honestly I'd tell you to feel ashamed of yourself but I don't think you've ever had the awareness to feel shame in your life

Attached: remy.jpg (1024x564, 48.98K)

more like
>everyone went and checked out the new star wars
>it was so shit
>no one went to the next one
you overestimate your powers, mousebot

The ultimate betrayal. Lured back to the cinema in the hopes of seeing Luke, Leia and Han on another adventure. Instead we got emo Darth Vader, black janitor stormtrooper, Frumpy asian lady, and Mary Sue Palpatine running around.

Should have suspected trash after Abrams ruined Star Trek, but I thought, ‘I’ll give it a try.’

Famous last words.

>Trusting "J"."J" Abrahams

I can't believe people, especially nerds of all people actually believed JJ's gonna save the franchise, even after seeing what he'd done to Star Trek

Bane was right about hope
Toss them all into the pit

If it were actually kino, it wouldn’t have been “ruined” by Last Jedi, just like how Star Wars 1977 is fine in the wake of Empire or any of the other inferior films to come after it.
No TLJ just made you realize that it was shit.

This

>Force Awakens was kino

It was just A New Hope with shittier characters.

eh

You're fucked, Force Awakens was just "ooh what might happen next! just you wait!" with a shit ton of nostalgia bait and the mere fact that it's "the return of star wars and it's new!" made it an instant guaranteed win, you literally could not have fucked that up as long as it wasn't awfully shot/acted/other technical shit.

>as long as it wasn't awfully shot/acted/other technical shit.
s-should we tell him guys?

The movie looked fine, and everyone was realtively competent in their performances. Considering the main character pair was a black guy and a chick, I'm sure many people were willing to look past any speed bumps. Shit like BB8 and all the new additions like that helped distract people. It was pretty genius as aa product, designed to sell perfectly and it sure did. Rian felt like destroying the series instead of continuing the free money printer I guess.

It was literally a shittier version of A New Hope made for zoomers... and even they didn't like it. Take your contrarian bullshit back to your homesite user.

>traitor
How would Kylo know the identity of some grunt stormtrooper?

I honestly agree. It's my favorite and the sequels to it ruined everything it set up.