How exactly did you find Any Forums in your country

how exactly did you find Any Forums in your country

no one I've ever talked to who wasn't a native english speaker, relatively young and kinda weird (and even then, most don't know) has ever known what Any Forums is

so even though I've been on this shithole website for years I'm still surprised at the level of international penetration it has

Attached: 1659832044474313.gif (220x220, 134.59K)

From knowyourmeme.
I only know about internet memes from 2011, and from that website I learn that most memes have their origin from Any Forums.
I didn't regularly browse Any Forums until 2019 though.
I think Any Forums would benefit from more posters. Yes it means more normies, but also more varied posts too.

A guy showed me the website when I was 12 in some anime convention

you ever find people that know Any Forums in real life? are there many 4channers in your cunt?

I got introduced to /x/ when YouTube Creepypasta readings were all the rage. I lost interest pretty quick when I realised most of /x/ is schizobabble and not cool greentexts.
Then I came back to Any Forums because my friend was a Any Forumstard and basically made me into a Any Forumstard. I haven't left since then.

some friends showed me Any Forums back in highschool

someone told me its a place where you watch people die or some shit when I was elementary school. Pretty sure I also found it when looking up random shit on early google images

in 2009 or something i must've heard about Any Forums, i dont even remember
i used to browse websites for memes and stuff like that, thats what i used it for, lurking and saving funny pictures

From the leaked celebrity nudes scandal in 2014. I remember seeing that Any Forums was responsible or something and thats how I ended up here.

some guy in my high school posted tits on Any Forums from a rival school, and here we are. This was in 2005.

2008 my classmate in high school told me funny stuff is on Any Forums.

as a kid one day in 2011 I was bored on google and started typing one key at a time to see what the autofill suggestions were
when I got to 4, Any Forums was on the list
I saw the cool boards on the homepage, but an ad banner at the top showed two women at a festivel licking a dildo
I would later see funny screencaps on other meme sites that are now defunct, but in 2014 i decided to check out Any Forums and started posting, then also went to other boards

I treat Any Forums anonymously, so I better not know or be known browsing this website.

check'd, the (american) news post 2016

Saw it mentioned in gaming forums in the late 2000s
Checked it out because I was told it was full of the most extreme and sick shit

oh yea and 90% of my friends today are because of some general on Any Forums. I've met them in three different continents

i think most younger people who use other sites like twitter, reddit, tumblr all know about it but I think they mostly just assume its all Any Forums or Any Forums
my best friend also browses but only /sp/ and some of the hobby ones, noting weird about it
but I never explicitly tell people i browse it, sometimes i'll reference memes or send funny screencaps but nothing that "outs" me

how/why? when I was in canada asking for travel advice a leaf said he was in the same city and asked to share a ferry with me, if it was a stranger from the street i would have agreed but i would never want to meet someone through here

I had known them for several years beforehand. not total strangers.

edgy kids from a forum i used to go to

Gaming forum around 2008.
Browsed, thought it was dumb as shit, and then a year later started browsing it again.

leaf posts are just the WORST

I don’t even know man I first started using it when I was 13 now I’m 24, I don’t even remember how I got here

how so

I don't remember (Probably g4eent3xt YouTube) because I was like 13 at the time lmao. Anyways I'm 20's and still here.