Help, I got banned from reddit

I was banned for "threatening violence". All I said was " the war won't end as long as Putin's alive" ITS NOT A THREAT!

How do I get unbanned. I have 20000. Karma and don't want to start over. I messge d the admins but they don't respond.

I came here because everybody on r/politicalcompassmemes says they've been moving here, so maybe one of you can help me.

Attached: rpllgj6vu4t11.jpg (1003x610, 50.04K)

Kys dumb redditor.

*farts*

Attached: 1661103450749960.webm (696x1080, 2.76M)

Women don’t ejaculate you retard, that’s piss. They do orgasm from rape THOUGH.

Reddit is too awful for a website. It's so evil in its system. No other social media came close.

It’s to keep the rhyme flow

Indo man back at it again

So they piss themselves from how powerful the orgasms they are getting?
Hot

Thats why "we" don't use these platforms, we just lurk sometimes.

same

Attached: reddit disrespecting zelensky.png (1230x461, 367.21K)

I’ve been permabanned for hate speech, violent and hateful content about 5 or 6 times and all I do is I just keep ban evading

shit bait

Faggot

You disrespected him?
You are literally hitler
thank god good reddit mods exist.

Bazed reddit
Z

Attached: 1642709096245.jpg (480x480, 51.34K)

I've been banned from several subs, for what seems to be personal grievances with the people moderating them, so I messaged them "oh no guess I'll have to use my other account"

In reality I hate reddit honestly I just forgot the login and left after a couple years, I still read sometimes, but are people really so insecure they need social reassurance with bots, schizos, and bored people with undiagnosed mental illnesses? I've had people send me deranged messages so all I could think to say was "you are turning me on so much right now" and they stop. do people just use this site instead of going to therapy??

It's one thing to think 'tarded crap like that, it's another to post that opinion on reddit without filter full well knowing their banning policy

>tripfag is a redditor
pottery

mad because you cannot afford a tripcode?

>I have 20000 karma
Noob

Attached: IMG_20220903_181117.jpg (1080x349, 44.64K)

Don't worry post here, same shit. Just that redd/int/ors think that they better than redditors

the reason you arent banned is because of your flag, its rare so the admins never ban you

Admitting to being a leddit fag should be an automatic publicly announced 1 month ban

They banned my account for "hate speech". They also banned my ip and not even resetting the router solves that. Every new account gets immediately banned. I can only post in that shithole using tor

I'm banned from my own country's subreddit

and from r/funny

I got this ban yesterday and I have no idea what it's from, maybe from posting in a Russia thread (another kremlinbot janny lel)
New jannies are always pulling retarded shit like this, not even referencing what got me banned, how am I supposed to know what I did wrong?

Attached: ban.png (1327x468, 309.99K)

>Every new account gets immediately banned
I got IP banned and then later when I tried to create a new account a few months later it worked.
Honestly if someone doesn’t ban evade on Reddit such person is not even a real human just a drone

>politics belongs to Any Forums
>history belongs to /his/
>news headlines aren't allowed
>current events in our countries (typically tweets) are against the rules
So what is Any Forums for?

BBCposting

Attached: BBC only 15.png (1080x961, 1.01M)

I got banned for that shit to, maybe you were arguing with me or something.
Yeah it’s all Putin shill jannies right, not just cunt jannies in general that want to gag everyone. Either way fuck you.

Attached: 21CE156A-0592-4597-9DF4-EDBCEEE87076.jpg (750x591, 244.06K)

I know, it's so fucking retarded
And newcunts seem to think Any Forums stands for /politics/ not /politically incorrect/
I have no interest in discussing current events with a bunch of mouthbreather schizos on Any Forums
Discussion of international culture includes current events
Like I said it was probably a butthurt Russian mad that I was putting shit on him, I remember talking to a Russian in a thread that got deleted yesterday so it was probably that

Was it a discussion where you were comparing the Ukraine invasion to the Balkan war and brought up Abkhazia?

I have never used reddit.
I never want to or plan to use reddit.
You already have Any Forums, and you willingly go to even more retarded echo chambers?

I don’t remember I troll in every thread where Russia is mentioned because people keep replying to shit baits

lmao based

also trannyposting

>I came here because everybody on r/politicalcompassmemes says they've been moving here
This is the real tragedy. Soon this place will be filled with redditors complaining about edgy shit