The wall spares no one

the wall spares no one....

Attached: pasted image.png (1175x1673, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtonews.com/16-yr-old-mille-bobby-browns-21-yr-old-bf-she-s-ked-my-dick-ate-my-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Asian didn't hit the wall

Not even 19...

what with this dude? famous tranny?

i don't think there was ever any question of the wall sparing this one, seems like a false premise on which to start a thread. i specifically remember the threads when she was 16 pointing out that she already looked 30. gunna have to call this thread stinky poopie doodoo fart

Attached: BECAUSE WE'RE BRITISH.jpg (1600x900, 239.62K)

she is so cute

that's no wall. that's nigger influence.

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

MILLIE
EATS
MALE
ASS

Lie

proof?

Hot, I'd give her some butthead as well, it's only polite

lmao

Posting one of the worst all time SMASHES through the wall.

Attached: Way past her life expectancy.jpg (1064x751, 60.73K)

She’s literally a bong you fucking OBSESSED europoor

She is incredible hot. Pure gyaru babe pussy.

and that's a good thing!

mtonews.com/16-yr-old-mille-bobby-browns-21-yr-old-bf-she-s-ked-my-dick-ate-my-a

Attached: 6E6C46F1-813E-4C65-9AC4-E825E35AC2B0.jpg (1536x1580, 342.32K)

She looks good on video

pedophile

jesus.....

Why did (s)he do it?

Attached: 649C85D3-CAB9-4CF7-8BE9-E3BF8889E79A.jpg (1023x1405, 161.07K)

No lm saying she looks pretty also she's 18

Who is that ?

A Wayans bro from that white chicks movie ?

She looks her age in the show, which shows that it's just her need to style herself as a middle age woman that's the real issue. Probably just a trauma response from being sexually traumatized since that's just the type of shit that happens to hollywood kids

Attached: 1645815875440.webm (558x250, 1.97M)

how the fuck is this a walling? she's just ugly you retards

I had no idea she was British when I had only seen her in season 1 of ST. She looks so pure 'slag' in that picture (even if it's an unflattering screencap) I can't imagine her as any other nationality.

I miss 'teaching' girls like you wouldn't believe. I just don't have it in me anymore though.

>JK, what's wrong? Why do you wanna film my scenes first?

Attached: Old as fucking hag.jpg (602x803, 86.57K)

looks like she had failed plastic surgeries
can't believe I've replied to a dogshit thread... when I was a kid I thought only subhumans look at the yellow press and care about actors... look at me now clicking on such a thread on Any Forums and replying to it...

Where is the Natalie Portman i was promised

i would facefuck that dead eyed face, idk what yall are going on about

lmao

I had no idea lol. They had 4 year age difference that's nothing, I saw people commenting on that, again women forcing the age gap and underdeveloped brain meme (by that logic women should never have sex in their lives,nor vote, drive cars etc)

She's 100% Anglo kek

MOISTURIZE ME

Are you alluding to molesting kids or something?

the concept of the wall doesn't even exist in asia
aging like wine is the norm

Attached: white vs. korean brutality 4.jpg (1600x1150, 549.13K)

I like the one on the left more.
I feel nothing towards other races.