How many people from the movie industry lurk this place do you think?

How many people from the movie industry lurk this place do you think?

I sometimes wonder if I am the only one.
I have worked for Ridley Scott.

I don't particularly like tv, there is a lot of garbage here but ocassionally there os good stuff. Also the poltards invading this place really pisses me off.

Attached: 2631B719-334A-4E12-899D-437B8B4A64C4.jpg (800x593, 48.8K)

Nobody who does anything more important than plugging in extension cords on set ever comes on this shit hole.

Kathleen Kennedy did

Is she the one trolling in star Wars General?

The main guy from Brazzers UK used to post here quite publicly and made threads to get anons to insert memes in scenes.

The Uncut Gems directors have been here a couple times

(((Hollywood))) faggots would be too fucking sensitive to stay here and would prefer some faggot shit like reddit or tik tok.

>I have worked for Ridley Scott.
what's he like?

>How many people from the movie industry lurk this place do you think?
probably a lot more than you think.

this is the place were you can tell your opinions about movies freely without getting cancelled.
its also the only place where you can be honest about a movie.

t. I have done great contribution to Spielberg's Ready Player One

He's like your dad that works for Nintendo and has 300 confirmed kills.

what's with all the Any Forums hate lately, is this a trans psyop?

Jake Gyllenhaal comes here all the time. He's the one who starts the "hair kino" threads. Don't ask me how I know but say Hi Jimmy J in those threads and he'll understand.

I made a viking movie recently but you guys didn't like it I think

A lot of white eternalvirgin bois lurk this board judging by how many impotent antiAsian spammers there are.

I can't stand pol, it's a shithole, but they are always right no matter how much you dislike it, fag.

Shut up yellow dicklet

I lurk now and again. I used to work pretty regularly in the indie horror scene, primarily Midwest to East Coast, mostly doing camera work and lighting/gaffing. I had a bad injury, no work related, about 5 years ago, and don't work anymore. Thinking about maybe getting back into it, but Covid and Ukraine is fucking everything up. The scene is dead now.

Justin Roiland said on some podcast once that he browses Any Forums because he thought people were more honest here and comments wouldn't get deleted/down voted. So he's probably seen everyone on here saying Rick and Morty is bad

I'm from the industry, I work in practical effects. But I rarely come on here anymore because of constant /leftypol/ and Discord raids. This is the first time I've come on here for about a month.

Hey, hollywood fags, make Hot Shots 3 now. Charlie Sheen redemption arc would work.
Topper Harley is the last line of defense for the evacuation of Kabul, culminating in him clinging to the landing gear of the last plane out.
After credits dedicate the film to the brave mujadeen fighters of Afghanistan.

I've been an intern/assistant reading scripts, doing errands, etc

someone here has a bee up their ass about jew jokes
relax faggot

Well we know how asshurt Sam Hyde gets over /tv.
Especially when people point out he doesn't rate /tv status.

lm fucking ao

Attached: 1651803245642.jpg (126x126, 3.32K)

Tell us about script reading.

I work in audio post and come here to check out reactions to projects we've worked on.

Will definitely swing by once the Mario movie trailer drops.

Attached: sww22.jpg (600x600, 39.11K)

This: Is it still true that the tagline has to kill?

Will Shatner posts here. I saw one where he said "hello Any Forums will shatter here" then seconds later his real twitter account tweeted his post number
Crazy.

Any Forums isn't some hidden internet island anymore, user. It's very, VERY well known.

There's numerous confirmed celebrities who've admitted to being on here, and even some who have posted on here directly (deadmau5 comes to mind, I know there were others but I've since forgotten).

It's not hard to figure out that anonymous posting is a very attractive prospect to celebrities. Obviously they'd have to get past their initial disgust, but most of them have an internal filter for that kind of shit anyway because they have to deal with retards that develop parasocial relationships with them on a regular basis.

Attached: 1344427072134.jpg (826x738, 71.1K)

I was on tv from 2004-2011.
Every Saturday night.

Macaulay Culkin?

I thought that turned out to be his social media intern? The one that tweeted about shitposting on tv & x?

My first wife used to promote shows for DJ Keoki, who was involved in the Party Monster murder.

fucking audio fags always asking for cleaner takes, shut the fuck up this is the best version i could send you, you don't think i'd send you something better if i could? this is all as per source fuckface, i'm not adding distortion to it just to fuck up your day. dozy cunts, go do some adr if you're not happy with.

AS PER SOURCE AS PER SOURCE AS PER SOURCE AS PER SOURCE

>I rarely come on here anymore because of constant /leftypol/ and Discord raids.
That's why they do them, dumbass. Quit being a fucking pussy.

Who?
Is it/ourguy/ Danny D?

You would be surprised how many lurk here. It’s a comfy place to be a normie and shitpost.

As long as we are posting, Any Forums is not over.

Attached: 187467836.png (633x742, 1.03M)

I don't know if this is bait but, I have noticed that anything ridiculous and pathetic is discussed in Any Forums, it will actually happen in a movie/tv show.
I would like some other anons input on this as well