Untitled

Attached: Fbt4ERSXwAAxCGr.jpg (1502x1315, 1.24M)

No planning, no strategy, no psyops, no casus belli, no geo-political strategy, no stated goals, not even any logical gain. Just rush to kiev then brutal slog on the border

Attached: images - 2022-09-03T161542.989.jpg (600x334, 22.64K)

it was worth it for the banan alone

he's already triggered the collapse of the western led world order. the EU is literally falling apart

What the actual fuck were they even thinking?

This, hohols are animals

>the EU is literally falling apart
Z more weeks

capture headlines like "ukrainian troops in kherson" for a day. ukraine doesn't have a war strategy it has a media strategy

They forgot about no-banan rule.

how's your gas bill luc?

Maciej from ToruĊ„ Oblast here. Can confirm, I'm already protesting for a reaproachment of glorious Russia and the ceasing of helping Oinkraine. Slava Z!

don't have one since I don't have gas
lol

Enjoy your 10 000 euro electricity bill this winter abdul
You must go back to the jungle, only the VVHITE MAN vvill survive the RVSSIAN cold

i mean i had thousand hours of gameplay time on risk games. the capital is most defended city in those games! i would gladly help him if he asked me about that you know.

what am i looking at

Attached: 1576661334597.gif (200x219, 110.69K)

ukranian counter attack failed so monke ate the banana

ukrainians tried to zerg rush the russians and made a beeline for kherson with none of the proper support, got surrounded and btfo like you would expect. the banana you see in the pic is literally the territory they briefly captured

kek

mr pavel antonov from zhtomyr county here, we're collapsing and I ain't got shit to eat nigga, come save us idf

In 2 more months EU will freeze to death LOL.... Z brothers

baZed