Judas

Judas

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-235638_Firefox.jpg (1080x765, 257.42K)

Tim being forced to work with hipster faggots he used to actively avoid associating with is so sweet

It's water under the bridge by now. In fact they already made up, Tim can just get prickly because of an understandable artist vs critic dynamic

That shirt…it’s so plain…and where’s your Bro-oche??

Idk about his personal issues with Fagtano, I just know he used to try to avoid associating with these types as well as Mac Demarco and the other people he worked with on his new album.

IF I WAS FANTANO ID BE SUICIDAL
ID BE LIKE KURT WITH MY LIPS ON A RIFLE
IF I WAS FANTANO ID GET ME A RIFLE
ID KILL FANTANO RIGHT HAND ON THE BIBLE

Attached: 1656565592567.gif (498x373, 1.66M)

Fuck Fantano cause that nigga sucks
Blue Lives Matter, I’m Breaking the Bucks

Attached: BuckBreaking.png (728x639, 444.28K)

How has little timmy not sudoku'd yet?

"Right wingers can't make good art, they are void of creativity"

based and true

so i guess the lesson of fantano becoming a cuck is never to get a gf

Nah just don’t cuck when Fader calls you a racist

Can you blame him?
He really thought Sam was just a comedian not a cringe wignat

And Sam thought Fagtano was a meme reviewer and not a status quo coward.

I know Tim isnt jewish but christ he talks like a jew. All the self congratulating and subtle ways of telling you how he works hard and is a typical working man, even the way he says "its all water under the bridge" you can tell he still feels a kind of way about it but would rather be passive aggressive and weird

>meme reviewer
>not status quo

Attached: 1560134956879.gif (332x332, 1.79M)

Reddit take.

i havent forgotten you fags riding this dudes dick into oblivion a few years ago

He’s right when it comes to music, there has never been a great right wing musician throughout history. There are none working today. Artistic expression goes against their ideology. Whenever a revolutionary music artist came along, it was always right wingers/conservatives who rejected their music, afraid of them setting new culture trends and influencing young people

the fags here also dick ride cumtown and the boys

IM SAYING SHIT ONCE nigga I AINT REPEATIN IT

that vulture article permanently buckbroke fantano

Kate Bush is right wing lol

A lot of the Laurel Canyon scene are right wingers. Zappa, Eric Burdon, Crosby etc.

there hasn't been a good musical trend since wagner