Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: breaking-bad-5x13-ozymandias.jpg (1024x576, 391.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ExV8xcg72p4?t=159
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Walter

Isaac

Gomie

The Nazis

God

Jesse

A$AP Schrader

why didnt hank just let it go. walt wasnt even in the game anymore. what the fuck was his problem?

Walt literally tried to kill him in a car crash.

Todd

You mean when he's trying to stop Hank from going to the laundry? He wasn't trying to kill him.

Hank. Walt operating right under his nose bruised his ego and he couldn't let it go even though Walt was retired, ultimately got himself and Gomez killed, destroying both his and Walt's family in the process

Walt saved his life by getting him in a car crash. Gus was going to "deal with" Hank which likely involved killing him. Walt risked his life to assassinate Gus to keep Hank safe. He also was willing to get arrested, the nazis just showed up anyway.
He only wanted to kill Jesse (who deserved it)

>crash car on passenger side on purpose
>not trying to kill him
lol

Doesn't it clip the back of the car or something? It's only on the passenger side because he had to turn that way.

hank for not telling the DEA and also getting gomie killed

Walt was in the car too. He was just trying to stop him from getting to the laundry not kill him.

Jesse for being a dirty rat and a hypocrite

>passenger side

>of my best friend's ried

>tryin' to holler at me

>I don't want to scrubs

Walt, insomuch as he should have taken Gretchen and Elliotts money, gotten out the handful of times he had made his money and could have gotten out beforehand, or he could have taken out a life insurance policy (something you'd think a guy as smart as Walt would do, given his work with chemicals)

On the other hand, despite feeling totally betrayed, hank could have confronted walt but also not chosen to prosecute him since Walt was out of the business and literally gonna die. Hanks the type of nigga who would put a 99 year old concentration camp guard on trial.

Hank. He didn't call for backup which is standard procedure if you're going to make an arrest of someone like Walt.

>ignoring what I said here
He crashes the back of the car youtu.be/ExV8xcg72p4?t=159