A $5000 Star Wars cocktail drink will be available on the new Disney cruise ship

>A $5000 Star Wars cocktail drink will be available on the new Disney cruise ship.

What does it taste like?

Attached: FWdTD-JWAAAtmGl[1].jpg (1058x553, 31.65K)

>2 oz. troon discharge
>1 oz. muddled mulatto foreskin
>6 oz. recycled well drinks from sink
>two drops of walt's preserved blood
>shake with ice, strain and serve
>garnish with the episode 1 jar jar tongue lollipop

i don't think i've even had 5 grand total in my entire life

>A drink that triggers an audit when you buy it

that's my entire savings rightt now lmao

There are literally no cocktail ingredients that could justify that price. Pure greed and insanity.

Adrenochrome

Johnie walker blue mixed with hennesey and blue alize with equal parts water halved and topped with everclear and blue hawaian boones.

question to bartenderfags, if you were carrying this over on a tray and tripped, what happens? Do you get charged 5k in losses? Do you just make another one?

Not a bartender, but I imagine they'd just fire you.

what if it's just arsenic and a way to facilitate assisted suicide through the legal loophole of maritime law?

so does this drink come with an actual diamond or something or is this just basically disney daring some rich nerd to buy it to show on youtube?

You make another one bare min thats like $4800 in profit but it's likely more.

I've seen similar concepts where they bloat the price by dropping a piece of jewelry in there

Blood of cunny

Tbh its prob just cheap ass vodka and lime mixed with blue food colouring and a tiny lightsabre straw that costs like $2 in reality

That'll be $5000 plus tip

Attached: sw.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

used to work in hospitality in college, unless this drink is made with like a vintage champagne or multiple rare tequilas or something there is absolutely no way there's $5000 worth of liquor in there

pathetic

It’s meant for influencers who make 5000 in a day.

I'll take two!

Attached: tumblr_oawzb1vbFp1qm6odzo1_1280_crop.png (800x1200, 1.71M)

I seen this type of stuff before, normall what happens is the cup itself is a large part of the price and you get to keep it afterwards. So you are pretty much buying a golden or silver cup or something like that.

Whats weird is that was my life when I worked minimum wage. No matter how hard I tried I couldnt crack the 5 grand barrier.

NOOOO YOU CANT JUST RAISE THE WORKING CLASSES WAGES YOULL RUIN THE ECONOMY
>drinks 5000 dollar cocktail
>flies private jet
>rubs baby foreskin on their face

Incredible. Disney took the practice of bottle service and condensed it into a single cocktail. Genius.

I was a bartender at a nicer country club, but back then it was whisk(e)y that would start to get you up into that price bracket if it wasn't wine. I still have no idea how tequila got to be so expensive besides marketing schemes. Then mezcal became expensive.

have they finally made the pan galactic gargle blaster?

When you're paying with CuxBux is ain't no problem!

I'm trying to picture what they could possibly present to someone who just spent $5k on a drink
>lots of fanfare bringing it in ofc because disneyfags love that shit
>served in custom intricate crystal/glassware that you get to keep
>maybe even a wooden/velvet/glass panel display box as well
>drink itself needs to be very "exotic" neon blue or some wild color, maybe a steam/smoke effect
>taste just needs to be something unique but palatable. Customer should not be able to identify ingredients - id suspect some "cheating" here with flavor modifiers
There's really only so much you can do, just another example of how ridiculous things have gotten

Attached: b806385fa61f73280d1221612bed00ef.jpg (735x547, 79.18K)

Daisy Ridley comes out and gives you the cocktail like a baby bird, and you get 5 minutes alone with a Yoda puppet.

These are also the same type of people that mock aristocrats of the past for paying exorbitant sums to eat peacock and buffalo tongue.

I had like 6k one random night when multiple covid checks and inflated unemployment checks hit at once and felt like I was going to come

>There are literally no cocktail ingredients that could justify that price. Pure greed and insanity.
Beer and liquor bottles are occasionally salvaged from shipwrecks, and that still drinkable alcohol sells fro a crapload of money.
There are also distilleries and old estates, or at least there were, that sometimes have really old barrels of whisky, and bottles of alcohol and wine, that are very old, very rare, and subsequently very expensive.
There was a beer critic who drank ridiculously old beer from some castle I think in Germany. The beer might have been several hundred years old.
With the wine, a lot of it sort of gets worse past a certain age, so a lot of it got drunk at wine tastings in the past 60 years, when prices got really high.

I will only buy if there's Herslags piss and fart gas evaporated into the cocktail.

>basically disney daring some rich nerd to buy it to show on youtube?

disney park's entire business plan is being as instagrammable as possible. When you see these human goats with their phones in front of their faces the entire time that's mission accomplished.

>>taste just needs to be something unique but palatable
That's by far the lamest part of the whole thing. It's a lot of money but turboautist star wars normies have to like it so... Blue razz flavor?

wtf is a Dump Baby

Its literally made of kaiber crystals. Whenyou drink it every midichlorian in your body explodes and you start shitting out your melting intestinal tract.

>lots of fanfare
How vulgar. You've never been rich, have you?

Old rare drinks are advertised as limited as there's literally a limited supply of it that you can buy.
There's nothing rare about the Disney drink and probably have stock for unlimited amounts of refills. What's more, it's something that probably a retard prepares on the back with a chart and bullet point instructions.

>What does it taste like?
Regret.
Also,
>The galaxy's rarest and valuable cocktail
Shouldn't it be "and most valuable"? For a down payment on a car, I expect proper grammar.
Unless this drink is made from three different discontinued liquors, served in a gold cup, and big enough to swim in, I don't know how even Disney can charge $5k a pop with a straight face.

Attached: 5614 - bar bartender feels mood textless wojak.jpg (1078x846, 562.92K)

what changed?

It's called a crystal, but it'll prolly just be a heavily marked-up Cristal champagne in some weird opalescent merchandising geode-shaped container. Maybe with some food coloring additive or served with a foggy smoke that billows out.
This whole fucking thing is bottom of the barrel creativity so you gotta really lower your standards with the most basic leaps in logic.

Attached: file.png (221x418, 204.9K)

most I've had is 2k lol

the point you're all missing is that somebody on a fucking cruise liner is already the prime demographic to impulse buy a $5000 drink
they're not getting people who make less than 80k a year minimum on that boat

I hope the 3 people that buy this thing taste it and instantly realize how big of a fucking sucker they are. Then they leave the resort crying in tears.

he charges 5k to be shitted on his face by oil rich arabs