Blue wave incoming

Tick tock chuds

Attached: 8F8D5090-F451-41CE-8648-D97AC4F1677F.jpg (750x900, 435K)

I hope its real and they permanently enshrine abortion in the constitution and legalize weed on a federal level

>Major plank
Another win for Depp

Green wave

Attached: 1581621595358.gif (528x555, 815.5K)

satan is destined to lose in the end

Even post Roe, Dems have astonishingly low aggregate approval.

enjoy your ban

I’ve evaded 4 bans this evening alone.

Videogames?

based

Attached: white majority countries.png (628x1024, 1.65M)

>Using abortion as a midterm pitch when people can't afford to get food or gas
>Using another wedge issue when people are already criticizing the Democrats for not codifying Abortion rights despite having multiple times as the majority party in Congress and presidency in the past 50 years
What could possibly go wrong?

Says the pedophile

mary was 14

>abortion
>inflation

none of these issues will matter after August 13

>more gorgeous brown women for me to love

Attached: 1620592068578.jpg (280x246, 9.54K)

Nigga, you're a literal pedophile. You hasically are Satan on earth.

>Nigga
go back

Literally haven't seen this bitch since the Afghanistan disaster.

rainbow goblins are not happy, and they do it to themselves

Don't you have KIK group to be in, pedo?

Attached: twerk.jpg (594x440, 104.22K)

If you say her name 3 times in front of a mirror then nothing happens

I love how democrats dangle issues in front of their constituents for endless years, like a carrot on a stick, and their moronic supports still vote for them despite getting nothing. You would have to be room temperature IQ to fall for this.

Do your job jannies

Starting to actually see a lot of stuff making fun or or criticizing the Pro-Life movement more than I have ever seen in my life. I think that with inflation and the cost of living skyrocketing, people are in 'let them eat cake' mode when it comes to issues unrelated to basic survival

Even CNN is putting out articles and videos talking about how likely it is that a red wave is likely for the midterms. Democrats know it's over.

*Pro-choice, not pro life

This isn’t Any Forums, this is Any Forums

Doesn't Kamala have the worst VP ratings in history?

>they act uppity like this then cry crocodile tears when white people take action to stop it
remember who your friends are boys

Based, ignore the samefagging faggot

>gorgeous

Attached: 1652117993642.gif (540x275, 2.84M)

Attached: jew_pedo.png (600x237, 197.25K)

I was bullied in school and my father molested me. I don’t have any friends and what little family I have hates me. I live with my mother, I’m unemployed and sit inside all day. Please forgive me.

What mutt race is this? Nigress?

Between the mass shootings and abortion stuff I do think the "red wave" will be a lot less than anticipated. I imagine repubs will take the senate, but barely (like a 52-48 situation) and the house will stay about 50/50 percentile control

Never underestimate a woman's desire to take no responsibility for their actions

fake quote

Attached: 1650842226786.png (1109x673, 460.17K)

pedos have an even higher suicide rate than trannys

That's just absurd, those issues are nothing compared to gas prices and inflation as a whole, Republicans will dominate for that alone.

Nah probably Indian or some shit just look at her hair

The same people holding up "my body my choice" signs are the same ones who were screaming for you to be locked up because you didn't take a rushed medical procedure. They completely undermined their entire argument, and now their answer is to twerk and gloat about being baby killers like it's a badge of honor. It's no wonder people started tuning out.

Looks Sri Lankan

Joe will keep fucking shit up. He's shit midas.

Attached: 1640686768754.png (855x534, 40.27K)

Kek look at this tranny squirm, based nigger throat slasher is getting to you

Kamala Harris's parents are Indian and Jamacian. Why does she pretend to be black for?

Lmao holy fuck

>enshrine
retard

but thats the same thing?

Women are really disgusting people

Attached: Grizzly Adams -The Renewal -.jpg (474x679, 55.61K)

That's kind of surprising considering that Indians don't hate whites at all, but she's probably a mutt in LA or New York or something so she has no identity and she hates herself.

Attached: 1652818899767.png (751x507, 236.21K)

And Grizzly Adams had a beard.

doesn't "fantasy" imply it would be good?

It's the only thing she can run on and do somewhat okay since everyone on all sides dislikes her and thinks she's a retard. They'll push a woman and run on abortion rights, and the others will run on all the push of cleaning up schools and education, what with all the drag queen story hours, the Louden County trans rape cover up, etc. We'll see who wins. I would have said it was an easy slam dunk before, but the RvW thing threw a curveball.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-045958_Twitter.jpg (1080x1085, 200.26K)