What’s your favorite episode?

What’s your favorite episode?

Attached: FF69762D-8C1F-44DB-9451-69A7E80A46E0.jpg (900x899, 95.89K)

He seems a lot happier now that that orange fool is out of the white house

the Orange Fool one

Attached: 1509256240901.jpg (2048x1536, 297.06K)

Why can't he just enjoy and share his hobby without shoving his politics into everything?

the one where he shows that brits invented fried chicken

That was a pretty comfy one.

I also liked the onion rings episode

the one where he and a black guy make slave food

>orange fool

Attached: 78d.png (783x787, 11.54K)

NUTMEG

Who here /tasting history/ here? The only based faggot.

I'm frustrated!

heard that black guy autistically insist that brits didn't and couldn't have invented fried chicken and it comes from africa at colonial williamsburg

I didn't know he was political what did he do

He isnt, he made a video on a drink called “the orange fool” and said “we all know an orange fool!” Then a bunch of people made comments about Trump so he made a video saying his channel isnt political. Any Forums had a hissy fit over the video and now Any Forums memes it.

Friendly reminder that in real life, Jon Townsend is a far-right conservative gay hating bigot.

That's why the orange fool thing was confusing. It was the woman's idea (he co-hosted that episode with a woman who works on a living history place), not his. He is deeply homophobic (hence his appeals to tradition and a prior time when gay people were coincidentally all pressured even more so than now to be closeted), and knows if his personal political beliefs got out, he would be cancelled, so he couldn't come out and say "yeah orange fool was her idea I love Trump", and that's why it got messy.

He's obsessed with tradition because white straight men feel threatened that now they aren't the only ones allowed to have power.

The odds that this man supports the prohibition of discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation in places of public accommodation (businesses open to the general public with physical storefronts) - ARE NIL

Attached: 1649683876236.jpg (694x382, 24.34K)

proofs?

The orange fool wasnt a political statement everyone just projected their left right brain bullshit on the video because everyone is insanely sensitive. Its a drink from the 18th century, how the fuck could it be a reference to a man born hundreds of years later?

Proofs?

there was one with a really cute girl making cheese or something and I wondered, do these actors ever bang each other 18th century style like all stinky and shit

I think he's just a fan of the food and the LARPing.

>do these actors ever bang each other 18th century style like all stinky and shit
it's probably a lot like high school band trips where really horny but awkward autistic girls who have poor motor control and kiss like they're trying to choke you with their tongue give you the worst sex you'll ever have in your life

Mr. Townsend (& Co.) are historians first and foremost, who make reproductions of differing equipment used for re-enactments and tv shows/movies.

As an outgrowth, Mr. John, who likes cooking, decided to do a youtube channel in order to do quite a few things, money not being the original intent, but education of the real world in that era, which was something lacking at that time (originally).

So he mixes cooking & showing off books he read, and mixes both with education.

A solid company now, that makes money & has a good time doing it with cabins, book readings, you name it.

From time to time he does field trips as well, but business is so good, those are much more rare now, after hitting the million subscriber mark.

Attached: 1632773580971.jpg (512x512, 47.75K)

Pretty much all the food they cook is bland and tasteless or has weird flavours but it is interesting

>the virgin gruel monger vs the chad cowboy cookie

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 101.52K)

Remember when this guy made one non political video and thousands of magapedes got mad for literal years just because it contained the word orange? They even doxxed his family and shit

Is he really gay?

Yes he is engaged to a mexican man named Jose lol.