Noah was OK when viewed as a fantasy movie, especially the first half...

Noah was OK when viewed as a fantasy movie, especially the first half. But it's important to remember that a global flood is inconsistent with the physical findings of geology, paleontology and the global distribution of species. It simply didn't happen. This movie just ends up feeling like one big lie.

Attached: 1409035259696.jpg (630x933, 197.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMDWWDZ8ozE?t=80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up the Angel's fighting off random hordes unworthy heathens was high level kino.

The movie presents an accurate interpretation of geological and evolutionary science though.
youtu.be/KMDWWDZ8ozE?t=80

Aronofsky's best work.

this is the last great Russel Crowe kino. He may not do another.

I wish there were more antediluvian biblepunk kinos.

Yeah, except for how humans came into existence.

It's also weird that the continents in Noah look different compared to now and then there's the clip with the WW-1 soldiers. I think this movie might be set in the future.

>t.

Attached: 1656556777468.jpg (1024x600, 49.53K)

>global flood is inconsistent with the physical findings of geology

ya ok here's some kino reading to think about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

Attached: Capture.jpg (1158x278, 61.83K)

You don't actually believe this story. You'll say that you do, but you''re just lying.

I hate you worthless kikes so much.

THE CREATOR BRINGS HIM HOME

Attached: 1638157254184.jpg (750x546, 31.5K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
Yes, as that article shows: not every culture has a flood myth. Japan doesn't have one, it's rare in Africa etc.

And you can't prove something just by pointing out the existence of myths. I mean, ALL religions tells us the humans were directly created by the gods.

This is a jewish story from the Hebrew Bible. I think you know that.

And?

The flood happened about 10,000 years ago when a constellation of comets struck the Canadian Shield, shattering the Laurentian Ice Sheet. The fallout from this impact is what's known by geologists as The Young Dryas Event. It lasted for a thousand years and it was the darkest time in all of human history. The trauma is embedded in our DNA and we as a species will never recover from it.

You use the word "kike" as an insult despite the fact that you believe in their silly fairy tales.

>and we as a species will never recover from it.
speak for yourself bitch

There has never been a global flood that covered the entire planet.
Huge floods has of course happened, there's also the theory about the enormous Black sea flood.

>has of course

Attached: 1593478717012.gif (240x180, 812.44K)

>But it's important to remember that a global flood is inconsistent with the physical findings
Thats absolutely false you retard. The end of the ice age caused massive flooding, massive amounts of land were flooded all over the world. It has nothing to do with religion.

>Yes, as that article shows: not every culture has a flood myth

they just haven't found them yet

not my problem :^)

Noah is great period

I repeat: there has never been a global flood that covered the entire planet.

And?

>It simply didn't happen

That's not what virtually EVERY. SINGLE. CULTURE. on the planet says. Besides, you weren't there so stfu.