Do the United States live rent free in your head?

Yes, they do live rent free in my head. I would literally die for America. I just want to find a blonde midwestern Becky to marry and live a comfy life in my McMansion earning 70k a year.
American chads, I kneel and beg you to accept me in your country.

Attached: my wife.jpg (650x833, 31.77K)

>flag
Most beautiful women on planet Earth and yet you dream of an Ohio broad. Why?

Honestly they do, their little silly quirks just make me so confused sometimes

> born in Italy
> live here for 22 yeras
> only girl that ever showed interest in me ever was a 3/10 that I was too autistic to ask out
Yes, I dream of marrying a blonde Becky from Indiana or Ohio.
But honestly I just love the US in general it has nothing to do with women

Attached: 087.jpg (1603x1164, 360.32K)

The overwhelming majority of Italian girls are mediocre-looking and pretentious slags

Are you's tall and/or funny? I'm biased because I'm an Italaboo myself but feel like you'd clean up here
But they have correct features. Long dark hair, dark eyes, thick eyebrows, olive skin, cute cheeks by default. Hnnnnnng

>Long dark hair, dark eyes, thick eyebrows, olive skin, cute cheeks by default.
They are all wrong features in my opinion, but de gustibus I guess

Could you send here some Afro-American qweens instead? One of my dream gf archetypes is a whitewashed bourgeois American black girl who hates the US and wants to move to Europe because she thinks it's all liberal and progressive here

No. BBC however

Wtf? What do you like then, bottle blondes with blue eyes?
Now that's a huge fantasy. You can have every black chick ever made as far as I care. Not a fan

yes

Attached: holy kino.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

My archetypes are:
1. The one I described
2. French, Northern or Eastern European fancy bourgeois girl
3. Caucasian fancy bourgeois girl

I love living here because the girls in rural areas or in towns are actually nice, and hot (cute blonds and redheads.) Not saying theyre all trad but theyre definetley less unhinged.

Meanwhile in Europe the men there have to deal with constant feminazi bullshit and women who basically control them.

Stupid post. At least post your fave state. You shit post in not possible in coastal California.

Shouldn't be hard to come across your boujee waifu if you go to a big college and prey on international students. Good luck user

That's exactly what I do, sadly I've been stuck on a girl of the third archetype for almost a year, hope I can move on soon enough. Fingers crossed to you too, for your Italian beauties

That’s exactly why I love the Midwest and the states in between the two coasts. I hope I can get a visa to move there, but apparently immigration seems easier for low skilled workers rather for jobs that require uni degrees

Come get you Southern Ohio girl my Terrone King.

Attached: 160428-glawe-ohio-rejected-embed-1_sawnui[1].jpg (3264x1836, 627.73K)

i wanna nuke the us

I’m not a terrone I’m from northern Italy, can I still come tho ?

I used to like the us when I was a kid, but then I read about their history and changed my mind