Uhhhhh, Eurobros?

Uhhhhh, Eurobros?

Attached: 1662227543756.jpg (1000x1300, 285.47K)

i hate those hotel chains where they all look like a really tall lodge

>Is that... a gas station on a highway? AHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE, HELP ME WALKABLE CITIES!

>making my country ugly and dyfunctional to trigger the libs!

There's nothing wrong with this

Attached: 1660157428795140.png (1502x1199, 2.13M)

>is that… like 30 huge corporations completely ruining an otherwise perfect landscape in order to sell slop to American pigs??

this isn't a flex
it's like bragging about being gifted the garden of eden and taking fat runny streams of diarrhea all over it, my immediate thought isn't "wow, what a beautiful place you have", it's "why did you take a shit all over your beautiful garden?"

the absolute cope

SOVL
soulless

>ACTUALLY ITS BETTER TO NOT HAVE THE OPTION TO WALK ANYWHERE

Attached: IMG_4426.png (696x602, 327.39K)

you know it's true
where I live in PNW should be one of the most beautiful places in the world. Redwood forests, meadows, rivers and streams, and imagining in my head a neighborhood interwoven with the natural landscape rather than at odds with it genuinely makes me sad. But instead we paved so much of utopia to accommodate fat retards

it's a rural truckstop 2 fucking hours away from civilization
nobody even fucking lives there why would you need to walk there
>paved over
son you can literally see the concrete end 100 feet from the highway stop being retarded

America paved paradise to put up a parking lot.

I’m seeing a lot of seething and not a lot of solutions

Attached: 1659739215205376.jpg (499x792, 591.62K)

who is seething? and what needs solutioning?
this is a much better e

>son you can literally see the concrete end 100 feet from the highway stop being retarded
This location in particular isn't the point. It doesn't matter how small this location is what matters is the shear scale of how much pristine land all over the country has been cleared and paved over to build mcmansions and giant roads/parking lots

oh wow good thing im a bird so i see the slightly "better" bottom view and not the top 24/7

*example
so then why are you harping about this specific spot?

the vast majority of land in this country is fucking empty

You paved paradise to put up a parking lot.