Jordan Peele's Dante's Inferno

KINO incoming

Attached: ppwlkwnw.jpg (2558x1439, 1.05M)

Why did he get famous and the other guy didnt?

other guy does commercials and plenty of movie work dude.

Other no make movie

the game? or the book

I can't wait to see which circle of hell the racists are in.

tactical use of turtlenecks and smug attitude

making medioce, racially charged suspense movie is just a ploy to earn klondike bars?

the chubby one always becomes more successful
see:
kenan & kel
mitchell & webb

Not even a real article

you retards believe anything you see as long as it's on this shithole

watch tons of malding/emotional breakdowns anyway

all of them

not even a real posts

you retards believe anything you see as long as it's on this shithole

watch tons of malding/emotional breakdowns anyway

He didn't marry a demon

Attached: 1570157836666.png (1207x757, 1.14M)

whatever, queer. i was just here to make a klondike bar joke.

>midway in our lifes journey, I went astray from the black road, and awoke to find myself alone in a white wood. how can i say what wood that was? i never saw so clean, so safe, so well-infrastructured a wilderness, the very memory gives a shape to racism

apparently

Keegan Key is famous, but he's not pretentious and sticks to comedy

unironically better than anything an incel could get.

>getting angry over a fake story
why? Isn't there enough real shit to get upset over? Why make shit up to complain?

I'm kinda meh on him at this point because black people living in a white man's world is the only themes he puts in his movies.

Dante is now black from Harlem that died in a police arrest. His Virgil is Tupac.

kino

what is this supposed to be? nobody is making a black dante's inferno so why fantasize?

Its Peeleā€™s signature take on literature. Youre a movielet if you cant envision his work

Can't believe I've never seen this. Holy shit, what a bitch. The day people stop giving a fuck about being called antisemitic is the day this bullshit ends.

fake story or no, it's funny because dante put all his friends/patrons in heaven and his enemies in hell so if jordan peele did it then hmmmmmmm

Drake and josh too

it's fake don't get your undies in a bundle

Dante's Inferno but the demons are white people?

what'd they diagnose you with when you were little?

? how is pointing out that jordan peele wife shit is fake something odd? I literally just reversed searched it and got nothing except on Any Forums

when will we start shaming people for unironically thinking the title of the book is "Dante's Inferno" when really it's called "Inferno" by a guy named Dante

Is this the fault of the movie Dante's Peak?