Just marathoned the latest episode, what did we think of it gang?

Just marathoned the latest episode, what did we think of it gang?

Attached: MV5BZmQ3OTZkNDUtNTU0Mi00ZjE4LTgyNTUtY2E4NWRmNDUxMzkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 274.3K)

>It is White Britain’s fault that Muslims wanted a separate land and went on a genocidal crusade against Bangladeshi people

>implying anyone watched it

im thinking its kino

it's good

They talked about the partition so much in the series I had to look it up to see what the hell happened.

>Muslims and Hindi people don't like each other
>"Let's make 2 countries"
>Britain peaces out

So are they mad that Britain left them high and dry, or what? You wanna be independent until 2 million people die and 12 million end up homeless?

Will she fight Captain Britain at the end?

Why does stabbing her bracelet make her travel through time?
It makes no sense with her powers

Everyone's acting also sucks if they wanted to do bollywood style then lean into it harder.

And
>"Hey lets break out of this max security prison"
>Ok
>*knock out 5 guards and teleports to india*

Hey bro I LOVE PAKISTAN

BRO

The brits just arbitrarily drew the borders and fucked off because they didn't want to deal with it.

How the fuck would we know? Nobody here is watching that garbage. Maybe you would have better luck on Any Forums or something.

The GILF footrub scene was pretty nice. What's with these older actresses and having hot feet?

Is pretty comfy

I know youre reading this thread right now you cute little fuck pig, hell maybe youre the one making all the threads.

Attached: kamala riding dick pov.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>because they didn't want to deal with it.

And they shouldn't, is not like they made Muslims and Hindus hate each other, uf anything everything was fine before they left.

Just ask US about Afghanistan and how useful and easy is try to civilize those people

>gang
Fuck you. I don't even know you.

>I had to look it up to see what the hell happened
You're either literally 12 and not supposed to be here or congrats on finding out your school failed you for not putting you in the sped class. Hf tomorrow clocking in at Walmart.

No I'm not.

BECAUSE the muslims wouldn't stop pushing for it.

If you tell someone, "I want my own fucking land I'm gonna kill and rape until you give it to me", you cant also say, "no you did it wrong it's all your fault that I'm going to kill and rape even more".

Why the FUCK would americans learn dick about poo land. It's irrelevant

>arbitrarily
[citation needed]
The border was drawn after a census.