>fooled by Witch to make Blood sacrifice
>burns daughter at the stake to melt snow with foul magic
>Distraught wife hangs herself
>Disgusted men desert in the thousands
>Witch chickens out and flees
>Tries to attack anyway
>Gets predictably curbstomped
Tell me how was he based again?

Attached: l-attore-che-interpreta-stannis-stephen-dillane_406071.jpg (1200x675, 83.16K)

dumb and dumber stannis isn’t canon

He would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling twenty good men

That was so retarded.

That's the non-cannon version

START THE BOBBYPOSTING BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: 1503351859898.jpg (236x325, 37.24K)

literally all of this is show only rubbish because D&D didn't understand stannis' character and his place in the story

sorry sweety, none of that happened
in fact nothing past season 4 happened

Now that all the hype has died down, in hindsight these books are trash-tier fantasy. In terms of popular fantasy books, only the witcher is worse.

It's like Macbeth except somehow more retarded

the Lord of Light is clearly a real entity that must be worshiped to the best of one's ability. All other gods and religions are fake

When people say they like Stannis, they mean the book version. People only rooted for the show version because he’s still Stannis and the actor was good

We march to victory or we march to defeat. But we go forward. Only forward.

Yeah never read the books but the character was my favorite until the season he died, that shit made no sense to me.

Lord of Light only likes beautiful sacrifices, my guess is if Shireen hadn't had greyscale the LOL would have been pleased with it. But im thinking if somehow Stannis or Mel or Selyse sacrifice Shireen in the books it'll backfire like the show, but its effects will certainly be different. Also Stannis will probably be on death's door after the battle of ice as his coalition against the boltons begin to turn on each other and winter begins to set in. Still can't see him burning his daughter though.

This.

>the LOL
The LOL. Kek
says a lot about socisfñcg--

They really wanted revenge for that fag Renly huh?

We didn't see him die, which means he will return in Jon Snöw sequel, where it is revealed that the children of the forest rescued him

He'll take winterfell then the northern lords will kick him out and betray him and he'll die marching south

It was in George's treatments

I want more Stephen Dillane Stannis, if GRRM is going to bring him back in his eternal quest to procrastinate WoW, I'm down.