Can he be the third host?

Can he be the third host?

Attached: IMG_3971.jpg (365x516, 47.66K)

>dude I'm so funny look how I destroy my body to look like a freak as a joke lmao

>destroy my body
cope. this is the ideal male form

Whos this rabbi?

Shmuely Hydenberg

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: hyde5.png (979x807, 1.25M)

daaamn trotsky looks like THAT

I dont get why he is so keen about working out when he tries to look as ugly as possible

how does he have no chest definition

Third host of what

Why do you brown tourists post like you're here on social media sites?
even the redditor invaders from the early 2010s weren't this easy to find

Attached: Jose McEra.jpg (150x150, 5.3K)

He wants to be strong and powerful. Not sure why that's so hard for everyone to grasp. He's strength-maxing with zero regard for his aesthetics.

It's honestly inspiring to see.

get fuckd chud

Attached: 1641489703495.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

Damn Sammy boy is ripped

no

he looks like a bloated chicken wing, no woman will find this attractive

Attached: Berenyi Peter.jpg (1080x1080, 135.23K)

Yawn
Irrelevant

He looks like a deformed roided freak.
You can be strong without looking like this.

>roid gut with mediocre gainz

Can I get a rundown on this dude? I saw some of his videos a few weeks ago and it's just him talking about how boomers have ruined America with some nerdy looking virgin dudes who agree with everything he says.

Kind of sad to see the state he is in now, trying to leach off of more famous people just to get his name around, desperate to get people like fantano, hasan, or rogan to even mention him

Naziretardchudbros... it's over

Why does he look so weird, he face looks terrifying. The glasses make it look like his eyes are bulging out

Yeah that's everything.

absolutely no flow to the movements his arms have, literally moving like a robot
Sam would have a field trip with this gay cunt, his retard strength provides powerful movements that come naturally to him, he could wreck his shit without even trying. You can tell that this faggot is trying hard to seem threathening but the movements he puts out don't seem natural, he has to put effort into the punches, it's so artificial and weak, he wouldn't stand a chance against Sam

Attached: sam hyde rare picture.jpg (1536x2048, 789.16K)

that's the joke

He's a closeted fag trying desperately to hide it
And he's a Jew

jesus hes slow, what a waste of a gigachad body

started off making vertical videos of him saying stupid shit in his moms mirror. gained popularity from doing a ted talk and started making videos with his friends nick, charls, bombstrap etc where the comedy peaked. had a short lived show on adult swim that was eventually cancelled because he spazzed out on some irrelevant journalist. ever since then he has gotten a new posse of yesman and puts more his videos behind a paywall. now he just tries to get people to box him but no one wants to give him the attention

>destroy

He's probably just tired. Its his stance and form that is the embarrassing part

Steroids destroy your body, no matter what cope you will spout.

women are not that picky with looks

Didn't he bitch out on a 1v1 with Sam?

This is what it feels like to punch in a dream.

I dont disagree but Sam has never taken steroids or any drugs of any kind, not even weed.

>t. HRT enthusiast

Attached: 1642097457498.jpg (960x720, 75.78K)

He thinks he looks amazing. He pulls the dumb faces to distract from the fact that he constantly takes pictures to show off what he considers to be a banging body. Like a woman.

>EVERYONE IS A JEW EVERYONE IS PAID NOTHING MATTERS ALSO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ARE HECKIN BASED
You have schizophrenia. Therefore, you should disengage from politics. Start collecting anime figures or something. And take your meds

If you call Sam constantly trying to make it happen and Hasan not even bothering to acknowledge him "bitching out

wow... is the final blackpill the bluepill again? the absolute state of incels

I have no idea what you just tried to say.

He's obsessed with masculinity. His entire thing is thinking men are too soft

whatever you said, it's profound

So he bitched out, gotcha

why is this dude shopping himself as jacked now?
Pathetic.

>he doesn't know that Sam is straight edge
You don't know anything about Sam Hyde, do you?

sam literally triple dosed LSD and raped a teen girl in the mouth on her period, how's that for edge?