Multi millionaire producer/actor making his own movies

>multi millionaire producer/actor making his own movies
>teaches about the importance of family in them
>makes fun of fatasses, women, troons, gingers and other degenerates
>his most famous role is starring as a degenerate, Jewish jewelry dealer in Jew York in an antisemitic blockbuster
>makes "film critics" both offline and online seethe
Have you taken the Sandler pill yet? Easily one of the most based people in Hollywood these days.

Attached: adamsandlar.jpg (2000x1016, 184.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fw0OvKFKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=EdTnlnJjSqE
youtube.com/watch?v=TFvx8pHHTBc
youtube.com/watch?v=04HC1lcn8TM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sandler was always cool
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fw0OvKFKhw

yeah no. Hustle was garbage

>Hustle was garbage
Yeah if you're a beta nerd turbo virgin that has never done anything athletic in your life

>his most famous role
>is a movie nobody watched
Nigger, please

Good actor when he takes dramatic roles but I’ve never been impressed by his comedy. Always dreaming in that whiny voice. The grown ups movies suck

People made fun of him constantly until Uncut Gems when suddenly everyone acted like they loved him for years. Jack and Jill, anyone?

His most famous role is him acting like a retard using his retard strength to win sports

youtube.com/watch?v=EdTnlnJjSqE

Uncut Gems wasn't necessarily antisemitic, he just played an unsavoury greedy insufferable jew... uh

Billy Madison is about a degenerate, Jewish jewelry dealer in Jew York? I don't remember that subplot.

His movies always sold well, people like Adam Sandler. Its just woke faggots who bitch about his shit because his movies are "objectifying women" or whatever.

Yeah he is surprisingly good actually.

Jack and Jill was worth sitting through for Dunkachino

>His movies always sold well, people like Adam Sandler. Its just woke faggots who bitch about his shit
not really, he's made some objectively awful soulless movies over the past decade and for a while he became a truly empty husk of a human. you sound like a retarded shill.

>yeah no
at least try to make it sound like youre not from reddit

I was the cool kid in elementary school because I had all Sandler's comedy tapes and CD's

youtube.com/watch?v=TFvx8pHHTBc

Attached: 9001 hrs mspaint.jpg (392x654, 65.29K)

Is there anything this man cant do?

I played this one for my class when the teacher left the room

youtube.com/watch?v=04HC1lcn8TM

lol

the things with Sandler is that he has always been locally liked for the rolesin actual good movies, notably Punch Drunk Love, when he starred in a Noah Baumbach film more people suddenly noticed that he actually can sometimes acts seriously and remembered several films where he indeed put on a good serious perfomances
with Uncut Gems this somewhat small appreciation exploded
This kinda revealed the thing about the piece of shit comedies he constatly made, they were all pretty much him having vacations with friends and also doing shitty comedies on shoe string budget which always made money from turbo normalfags and then the cycle repeats
it's similar with Nicolas Cage, except Cage was doing the B shlock to pay off the debts but he then moved to indie films because indie directors finally got enough money to afford even washed up B listers and bad rep comedians like Sandler who themselves are actually interested in those types of films but are also interested in money, so the time finally came for the pieces to connect

Bump for the effort post

the thing is comedians are the best actors because they are the only ones who understand the human condition.

According to Kevin Pollak comedians transition to acting so easily because they are used to the stress of standing up in front of an audience and bombing. Leads to them being calmer and more naturalistic with the stress of being on camera.