Just ordered everything on Amazon

Just ordered everything on Amazon.

Attached: 4a6ee04c99b175dc4c100dcb6253dc77.jpg (1000x1250, 120.15K)

>buying a whole pack of toothpicks
he only uses one

welcome to the club buddy

Attached: drive1.jpg (2247x1771, 428.1K)

I'm not kidding when I say this but I basically lived the plot of Drive without the driving and action, fucked a single mother who had an ex in prison, I originally used her to lose my virginity but grew actual feelings for her but I'm not raising a kid nore am I ready to marry because im not mature, so out of the blue ghosted her but feel immense guilt for wasting her time and breaking her heart, strong urge to go back and blame my disappearance on depression, but I am literally Ryan Gosling

>no watch

Why are you guys so obsessed with this movie?
> goose falls in love with a 5/10 wagie Becky
> “omg please let me stay with you, let me raise your Chicano kid, even tho you were fucked and impregnated by a violent Mexican criminal”
>” you know what, let me help that fella get the money he needs to live a happy life with you even if it means risking my own life”
Plot wise it’s a terrible movie, and apart from the goose’s performance, that was great, there’s literally nothing good about this movie.

I actually know someone in this collage. He fucking loved the "film" so much. He is one of those high art film buff dudes who loves talking about his favorite directors and wanted to be one since we were in high school. We are in our 40s now and he still just works an office job.

Need the kojimbo picture

Too late, there's a new update.

You forgot the watch, its Patek so no poorfags allowed

Why does the jacket look so shit in real life? Was it all just movie lighting that made it look cool?

he"s just like me

Attached: 1541560311324.jpg (970x645, 523.87K)

why does he use a toothpick?

>No watch
>black jeans instead of dark denim jeans

>double denim

Literally harder to pull off than a leather jacket.

It doesn't look cool in the movie either

Its tied to Gosling and his character. Thats the entire point.

People use auto modes and flash makes it look like plastic shit.
It's a slightly shiny material but it looks much better with natural light.

pic related
That's how it's going to look 90% of the time. It's still a satin jacket, so it's cringe and kitsch, but that is part of the appeal.

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1280x853, 127.99K)

I hate how easily the dreams of children get ground to dust under the routine of life.

I laughed at the first shot of the jacket when i first saw the movie. No idea why retards thought it looked cool

This is the equivalent of women seeing a super-model wearing something, and having the delusion it would look good on them.

A super-model looks good even with a literal dirty rug on her.

Attached: file.png (476x577, 261.57K)