GROOMER COMPANY

mobile.twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1541924258326011906

Attached: download-19.jpg (534x1047, 143.2K)

Weimar republic
We need to gas them again

to be fair Baymax sounds like a tampon brand

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be successful and confident men in your day to day

Attached: 1637378598625.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

i don't really mind this shit but it's so over the top which is what i don't like

>2022nd year of our Lord
>allowing your children to be exposed to Disney

Transgenderism and non-binary shit is being pushed to destroy the nuclear family and eventually destroy human procreation. The end goal is a world where humans are artificially created as cattle.

The voice of shiro (ryan potter) is hot af and I want him to rape me

good

forgot pic

Attached: FCoBvkNXsAM4eIB.jpg (543x626, 30.95K)

Zootopia was the last good Disney movie

Tron 3 will get made only so they can have a scene where Quorra has to shop for feminine products.

Attached: 1541449306689.jpg (409x409, 63.71K)

You are correct. Their last good animated film. However...

Attached: 1622288527819.webm (1500x1038, 3M)

The nuclear family was pushed to destroy extended/multi-generational family and create a mobile labor force that depended entirely upon corporate entities.

ahhh

overused comparison

>Let us groom kids please, leave us alone. We just want to exist, just let us groom children.

>jisney show
>white protag
I don't even know what's ironic and what isn't anymore

It's just a matter of time before Disney way oversteps the line and a mob shows up at their headquarters to drag them into the streets.

Based pointless mass replier.

The Jewish subversion is getting more and more obvious everyday.

Re-imagineer.

This. Latin americans have much more cultural cohesion, because they didnt buy wholesale into the nuclear family like whites did.

Leftwing Cultural Marxism satanic pedo globalist totalitarian White Genocide jew NWO

Attached: State Mandated Grooming 2.jpg (2172x3862, 648.87K)

But, its not for you. Its for little kids that will see it and think its normal. Then, when they're older, they will look at non pozzed media and unironically believe it has a problematic lack of representation.

I agree that the multi-generational family is the true traditional/ancestral family model, and the nuclear family is actually relatively modern, but why would the nuclear family be more susceptible to dependence on corporations?