/swg/- star wars general

usless fucks edition edition
old

Attached: jedicouncil.jpg (1280x720, 68.1K)

Doom

Attached: commanderdoom.jpg (600x900, 45.85K)

But what about the Droid attack on the Wookiees?

Lmao

they almost like anakin walk free knowing a sith lord was on the loss.

Why did they let Anakin on the council if they weren't going to grant him the rank of Master?

>I never knew my mother

Attached: luiuke.jpg (1000x1000, 99.45K)

Battlefront II. The greatest piece of Star Wars media to ever exist.

Attached: MV5BNzA0YzRjNzYtZDY3Zi00MzdkLWI3ZGMtZTRmMjNiYzI4N2RhL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1561, 249.43K)

If only they accepted him, he probably wouldn’t have drifted further to the dark side

Threadly reminder that Dave Filoni is incapable of telling a story that stands on its own without the need of cameos or fanservice.

they didnt belive qui gon about the sith returning. cause being attacked by a force senstive being highly triained with a red lightsaber is common.

the prequels does a good job showing the jedis imcomptence, like these three could have easily prevented the fall of the repeblic if they werent so arrogant

Attached: 6ff2f02438fbe19fda4d4870bf7bda4d.jpg (1335x794, 642.74K)

I never understood why people liked battlefronts that much
they were okay, but republic commando was better, not to say about kotors
I've only played it in single player mode though, is multi that much better?

If they never let Anakin join the Jedi he couldn't have betrayed and destroyed them

i dont blame anakin for turning to the dark side. the jedi treated him like a wardog and didnt respect him as a person, only for his powers, thats how the old palpy was able to manipluate him so fast

>cause being attacked by a force senstive being highly triained with a red lightsaber is common
it is though, they were billions of them

Attached: vent.png (270x478, 168.03K)

im sure palps would have scooped him up.

>New Star Wars trilogy is a Rated R grindhouse adaptation of Legacy
How would you react

Attached: 243343530_568945514343500_7749390121037524888_n.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

Largely it was because of his association with being the so called “chosen one” and potential of becoming too powerful, palpy took full advantage of this and realized their fears because they ironically were also in part of his transformation to Vader.

pvp with a lot of gameplay, modes etc.

Would you play a star wars mobile moba?

Obikin

Attached: Obikin.png (1200x886, 758.02K)

everyone take a moment to laugh at this dude

Attached: lukelookingbackattheparty.jpg (588x588, 24.51K)

no

Yes if it makes my favorite Legends characters OP.

I think Star Wars sucks

no

ok

What are the best EU kinos from the empire's perspective?

Attached: what sin loyalty.png (1060x1600, 1.9M)

Am I the only one that was never really attached to the actual Star Wars characters and instead made up their own stories and characters with the setting?

He definitely would have, but the Purge worked as well as it did because Anakin had access to many of the Jedi secrets and also was able to kill every competent straggler the clones couldn't handle in the Temple

I would cringe because grindhouse sucks.

Obi-wan was unironically worse than Anakin.
Obi-Wan Kenobi generally proved himself to be a very arrogant, controlling, deceitful, emotionally negligent, hypocritical, insensitive, and manipulative bastard who displayed those traits consistently enough throughout the OT and PT movies and TCW to be considered a pretty awful friend, guardian, and mentor to Luke, Anakin, and Ahsoka.
I felt this way even when I was a kid watching the movies and was actually incredibly satisfied to see Obi-Wan getting his ass kicked, even if it ended with Anakin losing.

Attached: Anakin Vs Obi-Wan .jpg (1600x1200, 268.48K)

yes you're the only one. now stop posting in multiple threads with the same question

im pretty sure if the jedi said no to training anakin palpy would have forced them and if they still refused he would have trained him himself

This shit was so retarded, it makes my head hurt.

Attached: 3938605-obi-wankenobi_digital_keyart_teaser_v5b_lg.jpg (1688x2500, 3.71M)

Filtered

I see you have a functioning brain as well.

Yes.

Attached: 97795375_p0.jpg (1083x1000, 1.27M)

Did a hebrew user turn on his bot or what?

i remember in TPM when he was "why do i sense we've picked up another usless lifeform" when the lifeform in question was anakin and the reason why he wasnt spending the rest of his life on tattione

Honestly, even as a kid I could sense that a lot of the characters sucked. Even Clone Wars 2008 was a boring, poorly animated, incoherent slog to get through.

You do you.

Attached: 1644027927600.jpg (969x771, 103K)

She's so fuckable in this drawing... but in a loving way.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY REY’S DAD BIOCULUS (Formerly Trioculus, possibly Triclops). FUN TIMES WILL COME TO YOU AND YOU WILL BE BASED FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY WITH “DARK GREETINGS!”

Attached: EFEE4707-3B3F-41F2-8AB9-B074FA0FA9DD.jpg (700x1147, 330.98K)

One of the worst series I've ever watched