You wake up the prince of Sweden

What is the first thing you do with your new Mediterranean BVLL cock?

Attached: Prince_Carl_Philip_in_January_2014.jpg (497x640, 185.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/royals/norwegen-prinzessin-maertha-louise-stundenlanger-sex-mit-ihrem-schamanen-65427938.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marry a whore who had 100 cocks inside her and was filmed on reality tv getting groped and kissing random men.

Ugh, the fair maidens of Sverige

In all seriousness he is superior to his older sister and should be crown prince. He is a libtard though as he married a commoner.

it's a med world and you live in it

Attached: med pepe.png (1097x1080, 306.58K)

He's like 20% Portuguese and the rest German. Maybe a tiny bit of Negroid and Amerindian.
Does that really count as Med?

sweden has a prince?

Med = the brown man having sex with all of my women

Also some fag will come and say he is French but it's only 1/128

Turns out meds is actually a code word for african american

Attached: 1662128623172651.png (864x746, 182.37K)

French swarthoids on suicide watch

Why does he look like that if he's swedish?
Do swedes feel embarassed they have a non european man as king instead of a real aryan

He has virtually nothing to do with Swedes despite his family leeching off them for 200 years
His only Swedish ancestry comes from German royals fucking Swedish ones in the 17th century but with that logic Queen Elizabeth is a Swede too

Look at all royalty, politicians, billionaires, every single one of them are swartoid med bvlls

He is a proud English man

Attached: Gradient_2022_09_03_22_45_54_wm.jpg (1312x872, 408.69K)

most of european royalties are french buddy

Not really and it's because French royalty were few in numbers. There were a billion different German kingdoms which all intermarried with each other and other European royalty and eventually like a virus everything became almost entirely German.

french royalty in spain, south italy, north italy, norman surname are usually upper class in england, in brazil, in sweden, in mexico

Romanovs was germans

>just be black bro

>bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/royals/norwegen-prinzessin-maertha-louise-stundenlanger-sex-mit-ihrem-schamanen-65427938.bild.html
>Princess Martha Louise (48) partner - the so called shaman Durek Verrett (44) - has talked about their sex life. Via podcast he informed the baffled public that he likes to have sex 3-4 times a day. But no quickies. The whole thing could last very long.

"Sometimes we have sex 3-4 times per day and my girlfriend always says, don't you want to cum? and I just say: Nah, I can give you as many orgasms as you like we can do this for hours, I don't need to come." After the he stretches and meditates. He also says that he has trained for years not hold back ejaculation because he wants his partners as happy as possible. "But there are times when I constantly cum like crazy. I'm very extreme"

Attached: norwegian royal.jpg (718x1024, 149.94K)

this mentally ill tranny believes in the obviously fake charts of the argentinian schizo lmao

don't forget that napoleon was italian pierre

Bro wtf is wrong with this royalties, they definitely deserved to be shot

this must refer to black women with black men mostly. Most people dates people who looks like each other. You would know if you went outside from times to times

no, dumb frog retard it's simply a fake chart

grazzie mille