Karen in 2022

>Karen in 2022
It’s over
youtube.com/watch?v=eVMWqyJIrt8

Attached: Cringe.png (1012x970, 1.13M)

SOUTH PARK BROS...

Why does South Park not have the balls to make fun of something very taboo anymore?

Attached: see.png (235x233, 70.98K)

South Park is just an animated newspaper comic now.

THANK GOD I am not the only one thinking this Karen meme is so obselete

what in the fucking fuck are you talking about? they just did an episode about men participating in women's sports under the guise of being "trans"

its basically family guy now but somehow even worse since the joke is dragged out

I think they're just too old/out of touch to keep up with how fast modern pop culture moves. It's not like matt and trey are browsing tiktok and plebbit they probably only hear about this shit when it reaches MSM or their kids tell them about it. Sad shit

God nu southpark is hot garbage they just need to put it down

That wasn’t making fun of trans. That was making fun of people who pretend to be trans. Matt and Trey support trans people and think they should be in women’s olympics.

you people are never happy. just admit you're old and bitter and dont find anything funny anymore. South Park doesn't have the problem, you do

>people who pretend to be trans
90% of modern trannies that found a personality in crossdressing. same shit.

They need to go back to doing silly fantasy stories about kids just being kids

>Karen
theyre like two years late

Family Guy usually doesn’t take itself as seriously as South Park does. And at the least they know they are a wacky cartoon.
South Park is up their own ass and sniffing their own farts with their inflated ego.

So topical. What's next - an episode about rage comics?

>Old south park created internet memes
>New south park has to pick up the scraps of outdated internet memes
Pathetic

Attached: 1446757547776.jpg (900x770, 70.21K)

What exactly was the meme again? I thought it was "woman with bob cut is uppity and always wants to talk to the manager", but apparently it was "white woman who calls the police on blacks".

kek what a shill

Anyone else thought that season 25 and streaming wars part 1 was kind of boring? I think the only good episode was the airsoft one

Ironically family guy makes "edgier" jokes than south park nowadays. Ever since the Disney-fox merger family guy's writing has improved

>I can't prove anything and don't even know you, but here is what I assume and I want you to admit it!
Does it feel good to have a double digit IQ?

KWAB, go back to 2019 fucking boomer.
Also they are normies, they use shitty peasant memes.

>assuming I have a digital IQ
whose the dumb 1 now?

>just did
wasn't that like 5 years ago

Wow south park doing an epic two parter and just recycling the same jokes color me surprised.
These are the same faggots that complained about family guy being lazy and yet atleast that doesn't recycle jokes anywhere near as much

wait what does all this weird emotional projection have to do with what user just said?

>people who pretend to be trans
user…

How lazy and creativelly bankrupt you have to be to push this outdated joke again, god south park is so shit just kill it already

Meme only used by woke faggots to push the WHITE PEOPLE BAD shit

Attached: F56E1583-1C4F-46E8-BA3A-0142AF29AE58.jpg (1019x1151, 230.83K)

And if this isn't true I'm sure they will feel guilty enough make an apology episode about it. Starring Tolkein and manbearpig (real)

That was back in 2019