Holy KINO

why did Any Forums lie to me?

Attached: ms-marvel-clandestine-mcu-disney-plus.jpg (1280x720, 181.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,Obi Wan Kenobi
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=loki,Obi Wan Kenobi,The Boys,/g/11hf2fgg_7,Wandavision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>disney+
>kino
kek

Attached: grrmsip.jpg (500x272, 45.48K)

>marvel studios
>kino
kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-28 215035.jpg (1164x805, 82.58K)

People only hate it because the character is unfortunately connected to that hag Captain Marvel.

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,Obi Wan Kenobi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or maybe it’s just poorly written show

should i watch the first episode of this show?

you should marathon the first 4

People can’t seem to fathom that normalfags don’t care about Kamala anymore. She was flash in the pan some years back and now nobody buys her comics or wants to watch her show.

why did they show lie to you and tell you the Brit's did the partition when it was the Pakistan and India themselves

fake news

i dont care what you say this show has soul
which is surprising because every other disney+ mcu show is soulless garbage

bait

Letting my fellow Anons know, it's an instant classic! Bump!

When is Monica Rambeau going to show up? Rumors said she would make an appearance.

The partition did happen under Brits who ended up creating India and Pakistan on either side of India (The eastern side later became Bangladesh)

Jinnah did not want the Muslim population to be a minority in the region, so he lobbied for a separate state of Pakistan for the Muslim populous there and became its first Premiere.

There is more nuance for how all that came to be but the Brits did such a piss poor job of drawing the borders like they did across the region that it triggered massive riots in which millions got killed

Why would you believe Any Forums?
They hate everything…including themselves.

Pirate it for a hate watch. It is by far the worst thing the MCU has done. It is really fucking bad.

I gave up in the scene where the djinn claim to be over 100 years old but then the writers add in that the boy was only 17 to avoid the implication that a 100-year-old boy and 15-year-old-girl were sexually attracted to each other ... of course 15 year old girl putting her life in jeopardy fghting inter dimensional beings and running from government authorities is perfectly acceptable though. And totally fine that a billionaire groomed a 15-yar-old boy to fight in his private war against super-powered humans (Civil War)

SHES GOT BIG HANDS! BIG HANDS! RUN!

It's for little girls, user....

Nah Loki and Hawkeye was fun af comfy soul kino

Lie to you? We have no opinion on that show because like everyone else, we are not even watching it.

it's good so far, not great, not bad, just pretty good. oh i mean
>MUSLIM MAIN CHARACTER INDIAN FAMILY LESBIAN ROMANCE TEASED IN FIRST EPISODE THEY CANT FUCKING DO THIS IM GOING TO SHIT MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

Attached: pol.png (800x789, 195.11K)

Why do you always post this one? Can you give a newer and updated google trends?

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=loki,Obi Wan Kenobi,The Boys,/g/11hf2fgg_7,Wandavision

>we

Attached: 1656178285947.png (432x626, 412.43K)

?