Saves kino

>saves kino

Attached: A24.png (225x225, 2.64K)

>trash overhyped garbage praised by midwits gaylords

You will never fit in

Its bad that it is the only other major player besides corps shitting out IPs. There needs to be a player in the space that just makes regular dramas not everything has to be some subvervise arthouse-lite or capeshit

i hate how all their horror movies are about existential dread. it's a cerebral and conscious understanding of fear that, in presentation, removes any actual element of fear. being scared is involuntary, spontaneous and reactionary. when you have to think about why something is scary, it's no longer scary.

You just described Blumhouse.

half of A24 is regular dramas, they're just not in the Spotlight

What a fucking retarded post.

Imagine being retarded enough to believe a24 has any creative input in 'their' (the movies they distribute) movies

They're so incredibly hit or miss, I just watched Men which was not great

With soiboys who jerk off to a24

They produced your favorite yummy slow burn dogshit like Hereditary.

Oh my god a slow burn horror with a white woman crying I’m so fkn scared

There is not one good A24 picture
>There needs to be a player in the space that just makes faggy dramas
You want more of the worst type of movie? What like so there's something to compare real movies to?
Imagine thinking a production studio is just a distributor.

>A24

Attached: media_FVEF9zBXoAUKK2c.jpg (603x603, 76.63K)

Attached: a6d.png (1669x1080, 261.7K)

Based

Only seen 5 A24 films. The Lighthouse, Good Time and Hereditary were all kino. Midsommar had cool costumes+set design but the acting and story sucked ass. Uncut Gems was complete shit. Massively overrated by fart sniffers here

Attached: Peter_-_Paimon.jpg (696x683, 141.82K)

except they're a distributor first and foremost, out of all their output like 11 films are probably produced by A24 and some of these are co-productions

Attached: 1656525490844.png (225x225, 6.02K)

>kino
it's more that the bar has been set so low for movies that a passing thought about what you're making is better than the braindead tripe we usually get now

>out of all their output like 11 films are probably produced by A24
More like 20. And they're most of the worst and most talked about A24 pictures. Actually surprised Florida Project isn't one of them, that movie is horrible.

I know, your ass is too tiny

Florida Project is great, you got supremely shit taste