Lightyear

Why did Lightyear fail?

Attached: A38E0F3D-CBC4-47BE-BDDF-83B680AB90C2.jpg (1170x1711, 433.51K)

no white people

Attached: n.jpg (1278x964, 127.34K)

>Why did Lightyear fail?
Because it wasn't a good movie and people know its going to be on disney+ in 2 months.

in Israel they released the movie for like 3 days then stopped because all the orthodox jews protested. Nobody was seeing it anyway tho

>We don't give up. We double down.
Lol, there's no way that's real

Boring.
They should have gone back to the characters Flash Gordon roots.
Instead they made a Nolan Interstellar knock-off.

That poster is fucking awful lmao that Disney-derivative illustration style that tumblr types ape all the time

It’s real but I can’t tell if it’s a fanboy shill account and or a real pixar account.

Go woke go broke

face like Obama

anyone else instinctively cringe at the thought of blacks in space?

that's literally the definition of a "white people thing" if there was one

Because we all know they can't and wouldn't have a badass White dude running around the universe and being amazing so they didn't. Instead it'll be an entire movie about how the women and minorities around him were really catapulting him to stardom and were all better and smarter and more deserving of the role than him.
It's boring and predictable and far removed from what the fans would have wanted.
Besides, where is Tim Allen? He was the voice of Buzz for decades it should be him for a speaking only role.

GIVE ME A MOVIE ABOUT THE SPACEMAN AND HIS KARATE CHOP ACTION NOT COMMANDER DINDU AND THE SPACE NOGS

If they’re so progressive why didn’t they go all in and make Buzz gay? They could have retconned his loyalty and friendship with Woody as being homosexual attraction
Clearly they don’t care about alienating fans - in fact they delight in it

I never thought I'd see a day where parents that I personally know are openly saying how they're not letting their kids watch Disney shit because of their gay agenda. If you told me this 10 years ago I'd say you're crazy

Pretty based of Pixar to thumb their noses at various world governments and release the movie they want.

Attached: 1524852342266[1].png (250x250, 121.3K)

Does it have a chance at breaking even at least?

Gay nigger propaganda side, you could replace all the characters except Buzz with white men and maybe a single white female and it would still be shitty because it comes across as so fucking gay. These Disney groomers are still too fucking stupid to understand that with boys, you need the Rule of Cool. They total failure to understand this with regards to Star Wars is why they ran it into the ground

>Pretty based of Pixar to thumb their noses at various world governments and release the movie they want.

Attached: sheetzzzzz.jpg (420x420, 69.55K)

Even the art is so ugly

OP’s is a shill account. This though? This one’s from the real Pixar one.

Attached: 77E5FAD8-C00E-4E04-9C86-89F72F2CCE12.jpg (1170x1229, 266.24K)

Depends
Blacks in space are fine if the story is set in the far future. In terms of futurism the technology is so far ahead that space travel is commonplace and no different than say getting on a cruise ship or driving a car

Because it's ugly and that awful aesthetic doesn't fit a movie for kids. They already had the source material, what a bunch of hacks.

I am not going to watch the movie so if someone could please explain why one of them is a 70 yo manlet?

Because we already got the perfect Buzz Lightyear movie with Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It had aliens and an art style consistent with Buzz and Emperor Zurg, not just a bunch of lesbian PoCs.

Poc just arent aesthetic. It's obvious when looking at movie posters

That cat is the ugliest mascot I’ve ever seen from an animated movie. Utterly soulless, it looks like a Chinese knockoff of an established character

Horrible mediocre art

>Zurg is voiced by Wayne Knight
I need to watch this kino

>Buzz and Future Buzz Zurg shoved to the background
>minorities are front and center
Everything wrong with the movie in one poster.

Are those other characters all the same person? Or different people? I can't tell.

Bullshit. Cool black guys like Morpheus and Mace Windu are good.
Sadly, Hollywood prefers gorilla women and broken bucks.

>blocks your path
>brandishes foodstuffs assertively

this is just the homosexuals at Pixar protecting their jobs. Lightyear will cost Disney millions of dollars. in a normal world people are fired when they are personally responsible for such a loss.

Fire the people responsible and replace them with poos.