Muslims can't eat pork

>Muslims can't eat pork
>Hindoos can't eat beef

What's up with these brown religions and banning tasty food?

Attached: 475.jpg (2122x1415, 226.27K)

>pork
>tasty
Might as well eat rats. They have the same diet

Literally every single dish made by every single Saudi that has ever lived, not even constrained to Saudi "cuisine" (whatever that is) is less tasty than prosciutto

You didn't try actual good cooking then. Also healthy food tend to be less tasty in general

Sethee pork is delicious
Alcohol as well

Did you know that India is the biggest beef exporter)))

you don't know what you are talking about

Bro, I've never tried Saudi cuisine, I'm just telling you that cured pork is that good
Plus I don't even have to try any food from a place where the main meat is lamb, that shit is disgusting and smells like a bus full of unbathed Albanians

>Also healthy food tend to be less tasty in general
clearly this

you do not eat pork but surely you eat like one

Attached: 18736284.jpg (2048x925, 183.57K)

God I fucking love prosciutto

Prosciutto and pork is the most unhealthy food you could eat and I come from a region that is famous for it
Avoid it as the plague

Iberic ham>prosciutto
prove me wrong

I've never liked prshut from ex-yu countries
The Shitalians just make it better tbqh

Main food is not lamb. This is what you offer for big gatherings and such and other special occasions. Our
actual main daily dish is chicken and rice.
Also I agree lamb and camel meats are not my thing too.

>Bro
How old are you?

BRO
BRUH
BRAH

muslims in fact can eat pork but they prefer not to because it's a considered a sin in islam.

Average person can't afford meat outside of maybe once or twice a week anyway

Every single foodstuff on earth ultimately traces back to sunlight

I've decided that as soon as I travel to a country where pork is widely available, I'm gonna try it out

We cool bro???

Pork is shit tier meat anyway and it's almost as expensive as beef here so there's no point in buying it.

Here we import the pork from the Netherlands and smoke it on our traditional way, which has been corupted to supply the growing demand from tourists

chill, bruh
no cap, fr, fr

I eat meat every day
What kind?

>What's up with these brown religions and banning tasty food?
In Islam, I think pork was banned because early Arabs were unable to cook it properly, noticed that after eating pork they had a higher chance of becoming sick than eating other food and then promptly banned it.
In the case of Hinduism it was the opposite. Cattle like livestock were symbolized as wealth in ancient Indian society which eventually caused a slippery slope of venerating it.

I don't know anything about pork, whatever tastes good I guess

Yet somehow Muslims make the best food. I will never understand this.

Cured pork or fresh pork?
For me, it's either cured pork belly, roasted fresh pork shoulder that falls apart, or homemade sausages with leek
Literally salivating rn

Attached: 4376.jpg (4288x2848, 1.75M)