/tbg/ - The Boys General

Fatherhood edition.

Attached: 1656435372225.jpg (960x1620, 650.38K)

SoldierBased
Homeloser
Basedlight

She's stupid as fuck. It's typical woman moment. She should have helped The Boys and Soldier Boy in the fight against Homelander. If anything they have shown us that Soldier Boy is more rational than Homolander and doesn't consider himself a god. He's just a regular dude, just like your uncle that likes to drink and take piss about everything. Starlight this season is the worst character in the show, second one is Mother's Milk, what a whiney short-sighted "CUNT".

Attached: 1656503032754.gif (329x328, 902.64K)

Shills need to fucking LEAVE

Shut the fuck up you nigger

grow up, manchildren

Attached: 1645868365435.jpg (1712x793, 127.06K)

I want Mommy Maeve to milk me and tell what a good boy I am

Had Starlight helped pin Homelander down, they would have beaten him and he wouldn't have escaped. He would be depowered and neutralized.

Starlight fucked up.

>Starlight fucked up.
Nothing new.

Attached: 1656455988658.jpg (400x400, 17.9K)

There is literally nothing to talk about.
Every thread has the same fucking images
Every thread has the same fucking questions and discussions
/tbg/ is populated by shills.
They get paid by Amazon to fuel discussion here.
Remember to sage these threads ("sage" in options for you newfags)
FUCK YOU for trying to think you can promote shit on Any Forums.

Boycott this fucking thread.

You can just leave, you know?

Reminder that only brainlets actually believe Stormfront to be the mother

Attached: 893iurj.png (1284x645, 1.18M)

>They get paid by Amazon to fuel discussion here.
when will i get my money schizo?

Attached: 1651868050433.png (500x457, 159.16K)

This right there folks is what we call a grade retard. That's what generals are, by their nature they are repetitive. If you don't like it don't come here, simple as. And if you want to discuss something unique about the boys and don't like this place, you are more than welcome to make another thread about it.

Soldierbros...

Attached: 1656084379598.png (1179x618, 688.49K)

It should change its name to the Soldierboys

Homiechads we just can't stop winning

>That's what generals are, by their nature they are repetitive.
Sorry, no they are not repetitive. They're about one topic, but if they do get repetitive, they usually simmer and die, they don't keep getting resurrected WHEN THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO TALK ABOUT.
Fuck off, retard. How much are they paying you?
No, you should.

Homelanderbros...

Attached: fear.jpg (1080x1064, 124.72K)

(YOUUUU)

Whiney bitch. Just like Mother's Milk

>How much are they paying you?
nothing yet, but hopefully i will get my shekels soon

When would that even happen?

Attached: 1655939413275.png (623x411, 301.1K)

Fuck how are you bastards seeing this shit early

I agree. I liked Starlight in the beginning, but she did a 180 and took Maive's place, cuntiness included. I still sympathize with Huey because, who the fuck wouldn't want superpowers? It's like being poor with a ultrarich girlfriend, who wouldn't feel like a useless, dependent cock?
Her actions would make sense if shes actually envious, but I doubt that's intentional.
Mother Milk is somewhat understandable, but I actually expected that Soldierboy literally killed his whole family, but we find out it was an accident that killed his 70+ year old gramps. I get that hes pissed, but not seeing Homelander as the bigger problem is just retarded in this case.

Also, Soldierboy will obviously die this season. His blackouts are not only a weakness, but a danger to fucking everyone. And we saw that he alone can't really match Homelander. That practically everything set in motion for his death. RIP coolest guy.

I didn't see shit, that's from the promo.

He seems to weaken after expelling the radiation blast until he recharges, so yes Homelander is stronger - but not enough to fully dominate, when set against SB's combat experience. Homelander has NEVER had a fight he couldn't utterly dominate before, the closest he's ever known is Maeve and she can't do shit to him. Meanwhile a weakened SB left him with a black eye and forced him to run away. His pride and ego is ruined.