Is a redemption arc possible for muh boy?

Or is killing him off at the end of the series the only possible outcome?

Attached: lazerVision.webm (1266x542, 931.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is the general

I couldn't find it..

>gay question open ended question about power levels or plot speculation, pandering to Any Forums haha lingo, etc.
These are the worst shill threads. Kill yourself.

you need a hug
and then a bullet to the head

haha, your shill thread is gay. you are too.

back to your "what did he mean by this? was it kino?" autistic threads

The problem with the series, is that what happens after Homelander is killed?

that's like asking if trump can be redeemed
he just cant ok?

It’ll be interesting how they will structure the ending game, since they have deviated from the comics enough where the twists from the comics would make little to no sense

I think they WILL kill him off, but I also think a season of him being depowered and humbled and then a hint of him starting to get his powers back would be an interesting way to end it.
Can he ever truly vanquish his evil side?
After an entire season of him coming to terms with his new self, I imagine a final scene of him at his most human and humblest, and he's cutting some food.. like a bagel - nod to the (((producers))) - and the knife slips, but instead of cutting the shit out his hand, the knife bends.. He stares at the knife in confusion for a moment. then slowly looks up and gives and enigmatic smile as he realizes what it means.

Well the comics' eventual big baddie is Butcher himself, but I doubt the show have the balls to go that far.
HL is a huge draw, and they would be crazy to kill him off prematurely.

I want picrel to live as well

Attached: BraveMaeve.mp4.webm (1000x488, 1.96M)

Here's your V24 dose
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
Could you BTFO Soldiergoy?

Attached: 1656522779777.jpg (780x438, 35.5K)

Its similar to whatshisface in Game of Thrones. You need a main antagonist to keep people interesting. Take away the god-powered maniac and youre left with corporate agendas and headpoppers. Boring.

Never read the comics, but Butcher going evil kinda makes sense since hes the opposite of HL. Hes the calm/detached killer vs the lunatic unhinged HL.

I remember Kripke saying in a Comic Con around the premiere of the first season that they planned the ending to be a reflection of the beginning with Homelander as Hughie, like a circle, but no one gave a single dime about this show before the first season, so maybe everything changed but after SB's plot and the anti-V ray, if they wanted to kill Homelander the last fight was easily the best opportunity but they didn't, maybe they'll follow the original ending and Homelander will lose his powers and he'll end up being a normal guy, but knowing Rogen maybe that's the plan and they'll kill him at the end like a big "lol u didn't expect that right so shocking!" thing

From the very first scene, when HL casually tossed the robber up into the air behind him, you could see his disregard for normies.

forgot clip

Attached: HL intro.webm (1000x424, 1.95M)

>Redemption from raping, killing, and terrorising thousands of people
No

raping was unconfirmed

you saying Becca wanted the BSC?

>Transcendent Aura Manipulation
>The user can create, shape, and manipulate a transcendent form of one's spiritual energy. Learning to harness this kind of energy can lead them to become godlike in physical and mental condition and gaining a wide variety of abilities that are transcendent in power.
>Skilled users can quite possibly surpass even the most potent of deities alike, making the user a powerful force to be reckoned with.
I guess if I have time, I'd win... but I still don't really know what the fuck it really means.