I just realised Scandinavia is a pretty cool place

I just realised Scandinavia is a pretty cool place
What can I do to experience Scandinavia from my house?
I bought the novel Let the Right One In recently, is that Scandinavian? I have some ikea furniture as well and ikea meatballs in the freezer
Please help me out friends

Attached: 1649569757981.jpg (2200x1375, 231.99K)

Which language should I learn btw?
So that I can experience Scandinavia the most

Read some Sagas
Watch The Northman
Eat licorice
Watch Hrafna's youtube channel

If you actually want an insight into local culture here then
>instead of just reading some fiction novel from 2003, try reading literary classics and watch classic films. These works of arts are cultural references that people actually know
>instead of just buying factory meatballs, try cooking food according to local recipes

Swedish is the most spoken scandi language, that's all I have to say on that front.

Swedish culture is a meme. Its basically budget USA with a few decade old quirks

yeah no, fuck right off ya dumb cunt

>hamburgers
>netflix
>SUVs

Yeah I need to watch the Northman
Not interested in watching channels by women but thanks for the other suggestions
I've read a Doll's House and watched Wild Strawberries but I don't think that's enough
Yes I need to make it myself, do you have any recipes that look authentic enough?
Well I said Scandinavian not Swedish
What are the similarities between US culture and Swedish culture in your opinion?

Ah yes some fucking web streaming service that came a few years ago is now the definition of "swedish culture". log off the internet zoomeroid.

Swedish culture is meatballs, fika, sitting far apart in the bus, waiting in lines
Like i said, quirks. The daily activities and pleasures of people are all imported from USA

Oh yeah I forgot Scandinavia is like that
I'm a very serious and dour person, would I get along with Scandinavian people?
What are the daily activities and pleasures of the average Swede?
Fishing? Ice skating?
Sailing?
Hiking?

Those are all common activities desu

No they arent
>What are the daily activities and pleasures of the average Swede?
Spending your low wage on alcohol at the pub, going to afterworks, divorce, bonus children

>No they arent
I do all of those. Why do you have to project your shitty urbanoid alcoholic lifestyle on the rest of the country?

How many swedes do you think actively hike, ice skate, sail and fish? Its not more than 5%. It is you that are projecting

>I make up numbers therefore I'm right

That's cool
What are rural areas like in Sweden?
I just read something about how Norwegian has two forms of language and that one is primarily used by rural people, does Sweden stereotype rural people as being less educated?
Do city people often go on holidays to rural Sweden?
That sounds wrong to me, are you sure you don't just have a very negative view of Sweden?
Anyway isn't drinking alcohol at a pub not something Americans do?

thats just wrong. its regional, the "rural" language os a westcoast fjordniggers thing and has nothing to do with rural/urban. 15% speak it and its frowned upon by both urbans and rurals in the rest of the country.

Watch "Skam"
Its very accurate.

t. 21 yo

Ah ok
I was told that Nynorsk was mostly spoken by rural people and farmers but maybe the info was wrong
Doesn't really sound like something I'd be interested in but thanks
Any older shows like it?

several cities in the nynorsk area, but they are more globohomo, same way you find nynorsk speakers in most other cities.

Learn swedish and become fennoswede, im not even jokin they are importing vietnamese and ukrainians to their towns