The future world superpowers. Kneel

The future world superpowers. Kneel.

Attached: 1661564871847120.jpg (1024x599, 87.47K)

Its like that one shitty group project that only actually has one "valuable" member

i mean, more countries are gonna join BRICS, you westerners should be worried. I wouldn't be surprised if eastern euros joined BRICS soon as well.

If BRICS bring more countries, it will be awesome.

It should have been BRISC

I'll kneel to them anytime, but why the name BRICS? such a shitty and joke name like brexit

I'm pretty sure everyone has given up on South Africa, if there's ever going to be a major African power it's 100% going to be Nigeria

>Nigeria
Soon...

I wont lie I'm a BRICKS supporter but this image is fucking hilarious

>Nigeria
lol, nigeria is a shithole, it will never get anything. nigerians were seething about how mogadishu which has been in civil war for 30+ has had better development than lagos

I want a union between Netherlands Italy Greece Germany Estonia and Romania
This union will be full of cute shota for sex

the BANTVS will inherit the earth

BRICS is a literal Goldman Sachs meme, not an actually defined alliance.
Ffs it has China and India in it even though they were killing each other in border skirmishes not even that long ago.

somalia, haiti, iran and tajikistan will also join

It's literally the comfiest alliance. Infrastructure development and trade agreement instead of NATO's "hurr today we'll bully this country"
Economic alliances are awesome, military alliances are for fags

do they really?

Attached: african bants.jpg (1278x793, 380.56K)

Rwanda, if they can unite East African Community they'll 100% dominate Africa

>alliance
>BRIC

Sus

>china + vassal states vs india

seems kino. why not?

You know it's a weird alliance when the Indian guy looks the most normal out of them all

how can you be allies when there’s a border dispute that turns nearly into a war every odd week between india and china?

Is India an ally or an enemy?

Attached: 1412008308768.jpg (540x784, 68.57K)

i think most thirdies and BRICS cunts would gladly put most of their conflicts aside for now inorder to stop the current world order as it isn't beneficial for them. Idk only time will tell
lmao i walked by here the other day

The current world order is extremely beneficial for China.

Because he is a retard if you haven't figured the majority of Indian posters here are just contrarian retards

You have one country in BRICS that's committed to a failed invasion of their wheat farmers neighbors and then two countries in there that die in melee river battle over some in hospitable mountains.

does china seriously think it can take advantage of them? fucking retards trying to leverage retards.

BRICS is the loser table at your average high-school, they band together because it’s easier to be a unit than to fend for yourself, but they would sell out all of those other countries if they could sit at Chad and Stacy’s lunch table (western world)