I look like an arab despite being fully scandinavian...

I look like an arab despite being fully scandinavian, such is the extent my father took a paternity test when i was 7 and i just found out yesterday

most people unironically assume im an actual syrian, not even something swarthy from europe, or something like a jew, just a literal actual syrian, specially when i'm tanned

Attached: itsOver.png (411x718, 11.89K)

you already made this thread earlier

Post a picture of yourself.

Take the blue pill and get cream pied by Syrian bvll to embrace your new identity

Won't your government behead you for making such a post?

Based white bvlls raping ethnic females

So how did your mother feel about the test?

> such is the extent my father took a paternity test when i was 7 and i just found out yesterday
There you have why, Op is grieving and seething kek

they won't but they probably should

Yikes! At least you can do crime and get away with it, same goes for rape btw.

He posted his DNA results yesterday. The most exotic thing about him is 0.4% Finnish.

my mother is swedish too, there is no ethnic anything in my family, i even took a genetic test
nothing i think, they weren't together already, but i completely erased the whole process of taking such test from my memory

Attached: screenshot_124.png (860x1452, 96.91K)

Northern french here, I had a few friends who were swarthy despite being pure french since generations and their parents being white as snow.
Like raven black hair and a slightly brown skin which easily tan.

Could be worse you could be Finnish

Attached: ans.png (393x847, 33.54K)

it's not even the fact that i'm that swarthy, im rather sallow, its that i have arabic traits. the shape of the eyes, nose, cheekbones and so on, nothing in my face resembles the rest of scandis.

did he post a picture of himself? because if not this thread is useless blog posting.

Found it, he posted a pic of his eyes to prove it

Attached: 1662152040340.png (699x458, 561.09K)

oh I see. lmao

It's probably the British & Irish part that's caused this. The Welsh are notoriously brown

your "father" isn't your father you imbecile how difficult is it to figure that out

I'm entirely English and Irish descent and look quite swarthy

>A few

Lmao that's the norm in France

>irish
but aren't those know for being swarthy?
how so? he literally took a genetic test and turned out he is, and i took myself a ancestry one.

yeah both can be, see the Atlantid meme. I've never really given it much thought.