Taiwan

>Feels almost exactly like Japan
>Produces the entire worlds computer chips
>Might start ww3
>Yet no one in the west knows this country exists and gets it mixed up with Thailand
Why?

Attached: 61374771_605[1].jpg (1199x674, 62.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/economy/2022/8/4/why-china-is-not-sanctioning-taiwans-crucial-tech-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yet no one in the west knows this country exists and gets it mixed up with Thailand
It’s the opposite

That is not true at all

Attached: 1646262050663.webm (1067x600, 2.15M)

>>Feels almost exactly like Japan
what, its not even close. the very fact that the roads are swarmed with scooters makes it more like vietnam desu.
>>Produces the entire worlds computer chips
no.
>>Might start ww3
maybe
>>Yet no one in the west knows this country exists and gets it mixed up with Thailand
wtf? everybody knows about Taiwan, especially in the last 2 years.

you've been there like a week, check back in 9 months

china seems cool ill go there one day

Ever since I was in high school and learned about history of Asia I was mad that our government abandoned ROC to enable PRC. I am part of the elite though.

nonsense. people are very aware specially now.

Ccp chinese better than you deranged fucks

20% of the world supply. Which is, of course, amazing for such a small country.
You kidding, right?

Not in America. In America every time I tell someone I live in Taiwan they instantly say Thailand and think it's the vacation country for fucking lady boys.

>Feels almost exactly like Japan
Japan much better clueless yteboi

Attached: 1662002932296.jpg (1536x2048, 507.28K)

As someone who has lived in America and the UK he is right. Tell an Anglo you live in Taiwan and they always say Thailand even if you correct them.

>no.
They produce over 80% of them.
>scooters makes it more like vietnam desu.
Not even close. Yes they have scooters but I have been to Vietnam, China and Japan. It's almost exactly like Japan. Family marts and 7/11s every few feet

Bro, Taiwan is constantly on the fucking news for obvious reasons. What kind of clueless rednecks do you hang out with?

>Deranged fucks
Oh you mean the CCP.

Attached: Chinks are the most sub human race on earth.webm (500x274, 1012.88K)

>The country that killed 60 million of it's people and eats dogs alive is normal
>You guys are deranged
lol

You watch the news. The average American literally thinks China wants to take Thailand.

>watch the news
Lol, you make it sound as if I watch TV. In Russia only boomers wathc TV.
>over 80% of them
Source for that ridiculous number? Wikipedia says Taiwan is responsible for around 10% of the world's semiconductor export and around 20% of the integrated circuit export.

the average american is a retard that thinks europe is a country.

>CCP vs Taiwan
Man, this is a tough one, CCP save our ass from Vietnam while Taiwan(KMT) save us from Commie Party of Thailand. I hope they will solve this via negotiation and not war.

aljazeera.com/economy/2022/8/4/why-china-is-not-sanctioning-taiwans-crucial-tech-industry
92%

Same for Brits too. Even now they still think Taiwan is Thailand. I literally had a conversation with a few a month ago.

>Source for that ridiculous number?
Add the caveat "most advanced", I think like 5nm or under is what currently qualifies. Alot of chips are just cheap 1s used in things like fridges or cars and don't need to be super amazing

Ywnbaw, tankie tranny

Attached: go back.jpg (396x382, 35.67K)

Taiwan is a great example as why the rest of china should be broken up into easy to manage little democracies, lead by us of course.

Attached: Eehbp6WWsAMozUj.png (2677x2183, 1.2M)

Laughs in American, Korean and Chinese.

I wish, a balkanized china seems better than anything else

>>Produces the entire worlds computer chips
because of cheap labor? or do they have really big brains for chips?

>computer chips made by cheap labor
Why is the French flag always the stupidest one in the thread?

taiwan is cleaner than vietnam, but the atmosphere of zipping scooters and road stalls in more similar to them than japan. japan has clean neat walkable cities with small roads. taiwan is chaotic.

>TSMC accounted for 54% of total foundry revenue globally last year, TrendForce data showed.

is not even close to 'all'. this doesn't even account for the volume of chips only the value. tsmc is the worlds largest contract foundry. if you include memory chips, not even close.

Well it is a valid point, wages are apparently low in Taiwan. Even China offers Taiwanese semiconductor engineers better salaries to work for them instead