Canada: A nation of losers

Canada: A nation of losers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.01.04 PM.png (1159x1169, 883.91K)

I'm a winner.

You can't win, my dude. It doesn't end.

Our drinking age is 18-19 which defeats the purpose of house parties and therefore frats and sororities.

Most people went to bars or clubs after first year. Frats were always full of tryhard engineering geeks or social science wastes.

america deserves to burn for calling it "greek life"

This
There’s also gentle men’s clubs where you can get lap dances at 18 but no alcohol
Which is fine just bring a Mickey and get a lap dance
Girls in grade 12 hated when guys hit 18 and go there

based, fuck these degenerates

I dont get it either. I live near this cringe sorority house. its empty most of the time but once a month it gets super loud at nights and I see wasted slags littered around it the next morning. I stare at them with rapist eyes to make them uncomfortable

canadians should follow their queen

We have frats here but they are indeed for losers who think they are networking hardcore. Sororities are for sluts who are so mid they try to go full tilt on the cheerleader effect to look remotely above average. Women also consider them losers.

I went to an elite Catholic university and they banned greek life because it's degenerate and divisive.

Lmao I remember all the strip clubs being full nudity and contact in Ottawa. Montreal I hear is even more grimy.

Strippers are gross. Why would you pay to touch that?

Sometimes I miss being a frat kid

By the way we still had crazy parties and did drugs, there just wasn't some gay Frat that people had to kowtow to.

They even have the audacity of picking your alphabet and naming their meme frats after it

Because it's hot you dumb virgin

leafs be like
>americans do what
>oh haha im ACKSHULLY from canada
>cant you tell by my maple leaf tattoo and the maple leafs incorporated into the american corporation logos on the various items i keep on my person

Attached: CanadaDeserves.png (600x458, 392.02K)

Boredom mostly. I remember one offered to fuck but I wasn't interested.

It's our hammer and sickle.

Offered to fuck as in I would pay an amount. I was grossed out but I just fingered her.

I think I speak for the rest of the world when I say that American college culture is extremely cringeworthy