Winter in Europe

How rigorous is european winter?

People are saying people will freeze without gas heating but here in South Brazil we often have sub zero degrees at winter and we never had gas heating in the first place, we all survive and do well

Attached: first-day-of-winter-solstice-2021-1638278570.jpg (1500x938, 384.51K)

How do you stay warm?

-10 and enough snow that i have to spend an hour or two shoveling it.
I am going to die this winter.

They suck each other off. Ask any brazilian and they will give you the same answer

It's actually not cold whatsoever lmao.
Over here normally it's from -10 to -20C - americans living around rust belt and canadians know that feel.
Western europeans rarely get anything below -10 unless they live in Norway or Scotland.

There's a huge BUT albeit.
The heating in europe is generally fucking shit, especially in southern countries like Italy.
It's fucking cold inside buildings, literally around 14-15 degess or even less in december.

just use tons of clothes and an electric heater, I live in a condo, but most houses here have fireplaces, which people usually warm themselves
>-10 and enough snow
Yeah, that is much more colder than here, here we usually get at most -5 degrees and it's really rare to snow

nothing serious even with snow here just wear a jacket lol, I rarely turn on heating in my home during winter

-20 here
water freezing in pipes
80cm of snow for atleast a month
im genuinely concerned

Attached: 271E9DA4-1138-4A50-B7AE-6DB95A2D7A2C.jpg (739x652, 277.03K)

Cold winters outside of Scandinavia are an absolute rarity.
This whole freeze to death is fearmongering. And people being retarded and thinking that they can't live without their heater turned up to full power 24hrs a day.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 23-10-23 Blackpool - Wikipedia.png (933x385, 91.39K)

>People are saying people will freeze without gas heating but here in South Brazil we often have sub zero degrees at winter and we never had gas heating in the first place, we all survive and do well
We have a word for that. We call it Panikmache.

I live in a shithole mountain valley thats why it gets so cold.

Various shades of grey and damp and little else

yeah so what if all water pipes freeze and explode due to the expanding ice thereby causing cracks in all buildings leading to mold in every building in every city simultaneously? just wear a sweater

that is literally south brazil lol

>just live in a 19 century building with a fireplace

>49 hours of sunlight a month
grim

>scotland

ruski propaganda and the rightoid fuckheads on their payroll wants you to believe EVROPA will kneel if there is no gas
however, that is not the case
some countries such as spain and mine doesnt rely on ruski gas at all
some shitholes like slovakia and hungary does

realisticly people will heat a bit less, instead of 22 they will have 20 inside in those cunts that are too cheap to buy our premium norwegian gas or some other

the real issue is the german economy, that was heavily relying on ruski gas, cut that off and profits suddenly drop, because they NEED to buy it from somewhere else, companies doing badly mean GDP growth will come slow down or come to a halt if not shrink a little
middle europe such as poland czechia etc are heavily reliant on the germans, no german consumers, no work, no job, recession
which might not actually be a bad thing if its not too bad because inflation is soaring everywhere, ppl need to stop spending their goddamn money

>here in South Brazil we often have sub zero degrees at winter
Vgh...the Bavarian Brazil I keep hearing about

>all water pipes freeze and explode due to the expanding ice thereby causing cracks in all buildings leading to mold in every building in every city simultaneously
Even Russian state media isn't retarded enough to come up with a retarded scenario like this

I live with 6C in the room in winter time. I have no idea whats everybody so concerned about.

yeah, I know it is a meme, but it's true, near my city there is a city that basically only speaks german lmao

the coldest I remember was -25.5°C but that was over 10 years ago

>I will preemptively act smug even though there is no reason to act smug so that that other guy can’t act smug and laugh at me
>look at how smart I am

Attached: 22F10666-90C9-47F5-A7D2-57E646578FCB.jpg (806x1280, 86.79K)

back to the sharty you go

> back to the sharty you go

Attached: 61DA20B0-AC4D-4E0C-B22B-B36645D8DACE.jpg (1280x1280, 195.98K)

Do people down there have chimneys? I saw a doc set in a village where everyone had fuming chimneys, but it was a rural area so I was thinking if it used for heating or just cooking

ye