Marvel fans will defend this

>Marvel fans will defend this

Attached: 1656292352206.jpg (1847x2047, 342.88K)

Oh no the superhero known as Shang Chi was played by an asian guy! They're literally erasing whites!

Why do black characters keep choosing black as their preferred colors? Don't they have any imagination?

What am I missing here?

Pretty sure he's talking about the green screen...

are you under the impression the actor is the one choosing it?

These are products, not movies.

No we don't.

Oh great, multiverse, not there's an unlimited number of stupid fucking story lines that will unendingly gush shit into movie theaters forever. Thanks Disney.

This is Ultraviolet levels of shit.

(You) are the reason marvel gets away with this shit, fucking simpleton who's mind is so dumbed down by years of slop that you don't even get what the fuck OP is talking about

Whos the black guy, fr?

that sidechick from captain marvel movie become superhero instead brie larson

I will keep watching these fun popcorn kinos in theaters, Disney will keep making them, and the rest of you will keep impotently seething at Disney and hoping that name calling MCU fans like me will have some sort of effect (it doesn't).
See you all next thread.

based nerd dont care about 4channeler opinion

The stark lighting contrast between the background and the actors in the second image is triggering my autism.

The nonstop whinging over the MCU has become the gentle background soundtrack of my Any Forums experience.
If I came here and there weren't any MCU threads, it would feel totally alien.

The bottom one doesn't look too bad in that regard.

yup i honestly get it hating on capeshit but this board only hating mcu because their popularity and i never see such a long post critizising dceu it always be seething about mcu with leftwing many words tier post

Man I love what Natalie Portman is becoming in her older years. She'll never be not beautiful. Like straight up Jessica Lange status in a few decades.

Attached: 56341521.jpg (515x525, 62.4K)

Why do they pick the absolute grossest ugliest semigorilla blacks? Especially black women.

And this is exactly why they don’t care.

Attached: squint.png (470x470, 361.19K)