KARA BOGS bros, we got too cocky…It’s over

KARA BOGS bros, we got too cocky…It’s over.

Attached: SnapTik_7126669010409671941.webm (540x960, 545.42K)

can someone explain why they do those hand moves and what they mean?

>both are great
>don't bother asking
why are women so sterile and boring?

If haven't the faintest notion

>KARA BOG-ACK

they act like retards

What a boring NPC

Looks like a man

Attached: Sexooooooo.jpg (480x344, 12.52K)

pic related

Attached: Please-Be-Patient-I-Have-Autism-Cap-Baseball-Cap-Hat-Outdoor-Fish-Women-Printed-Czapka-Bonnet.png (800x800, 417.97K)

Why are Turk genes so weak? All the nafri mutts here turn out like abominations while the Turkmutts end up looking white?

>Don't bother asking
Kek. She knows she'll get hate from incel diaspora of she says she's not muslim.

Can these sign language larping cunts die off already?

A person who says
>everybody has their personal belief
is not a muslim.

Didn't know there were so many nafri and turk mutts in your shithole for you to make that comparison

Tiktok dance: peak retardation

>It's my personal beliefs hehe
Just say yes or no, sheesh. What, are you afraid you'll piss off the Muslims if you say no or all the incels if you say yes?

We don't have nafris in Sweden, stop shitposting as if you knew what you're talking about.

cope mehmet, your religion automatically dies with anyone having an IQ above 90
My neighbors son is a nafri mutt, literally looks hideous with the curly monkey hair

It's a jingle, the spectacle has never been so strong, the show must go on. Keep your attention on the woman exhibiting herself on the screen, your data will be used for philanthropic ends don't worry

Yeah we do, atleast in the cities.

>I'm fluent in Turkish

Total lie. The majority of 'Turkish Turks' in Germany doesn't even speak fluent Turkish.

my dad looks like straight out of central asia with chink eyes but i look like jew similiar to trotsky with roman nose. its over. i could larp as mongol bvll......

what’s your secret to this?

gay mindnumbing africoon repetitions

>Yeah we do
No we don't. shut up you fucking retard

go back

Ummm blacked bros??? Why is she white???