Why did you let their careers flop Any Forums?

Why did you let their careers flop Any Forums?

Attached: Maisie-Williams-and-Sophie-Turner-attend-the-premiere-of-HBOs-Game-Of-Thrones.jpg (615x824, 84.2K)

10/10 in ingerland

because they stopped being cute quick and have basically no real acting talent.
I'd still fuck maise's ugly goblin face though, but only because she's rich and famous.

Attached: gettyimages-1134775716.jpg (480x480, 28.76K)

Ugly and can't act.

the only things flopping are sophie turners teats kek

I’d watch an attack of the 500 foot woman reboot starring these 2.

Sophie Turner can't actually act.
Maisey has potential though. She definitely got range.

I actually think that idea has legs. Imma go tell Taika to make it.

Attached: susan.png (1280x544, 639.79K)

I like maisie williams feet.

lack of talent

Because they're both more gross than women I can pull in real life. They have no value on screen.

Did they?

The heads

They have no talent

Left was never talented nor attractive, right looks like an old hag now

that's the smirk woman right?

Sophie actually had severe depression so I get wanting to stay away from that world. Besides, they are already rich as fuck and possibly type casted anyway.

literally who

It's not hard to see why, she was basically raised on set, everyone in her life when she was a teenager was actually a co-worker. The project ends the adults move on because to them it was just a job, but to the kids it's all they've known it's their entire identity, losing that is not something a teenager is going to be able to process healthily.

We really should be a lot more aware of the damage acting does to children. They have a special exemption from labour laws, and yet because they act normal and healthy on the show we just assume everything's fine and don't bother to check when actually it's where we should be the most vigilant.

They got as far as their "talent" could bring them