Man in trans shirt sharing his favorite pads recommendation to Beymax

>man in trans shirt sharing his favorite pads recommendation to Beymax
how the fuck does this shit get greenlit?

Attached: file.png (2081x1279, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1541924258326011906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a fuck at this point whatever

GAYMAX

twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1541924258326011906

seriously, I'm not a prude or anything I swear. It's just very strange to have a scene like this in a kids show

Holy shit. WTF. This is a billion times more fucked up than anything in Lightyear

*audience laughs*

typical NPC answer

Why does baymax need to be in that fucking aisle anyway?

speculating but maybe because baymax is absorbent or bouncy like a tampon and he wants to see his friends or something lol

do women seriously still get periods? gross

More like the typical leftist/jewish answer
>well, since you are pointing out this specific instance of our media poison this is the only one that exists chud!

>how the fuck does this shit get greenlit?
this

Wait, I know for a fact we don’t release blood or whatever Whitman do. Why the fuck is a dude sharing his favorite pad?

what am i even watching. is this a show or something? someone post that video of the disney lady with the trans and nobinary kid talking about how she’s going to incorporate trans shit into everything

why do you care? i presume most of you are men. i could at least understand women being outraged by this but you are literally men this does not affect you

>dude period vagina period vagina lmao
Is this just going to be every Disney movie from now on?

Attached: 4oslzvuc.png (291x160, 98.68K)

Attached: 1440365550339.jpg (501x585, 81.03K)

It's hilarious that these people don't realize how fucking retarded they look with shit like this.

If you need a tampon, you are not man. If you are a man and you choose to use a tampon, you are dumb as fuck or mentally ill. Probably both.

Literally almost no other animal has that happen every month
It is disgusting and unnatural
We need to fund genetic engineering efforts to make women no longer have these
An added bonus would be the feminists who venerate such things beginning to seethe

>twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1541924258326011906
>This is real
What the FUCK?
Im not even a Any Forums schizo, but this is messed up

Attached: 1656471635843.jpg (250x250, 4.21K)

I think it's supposed to be a female to male tranny.
It's just that with 3D animation they can make it look like an actual male and not some disgusting onions elliot rodg..paige nightmare

Attached: YO ELLIOT.jpg (634x793, 92K)

Kys

nose, now. with timestamp

I like how they made """him""" tall. really funny.

It's imperative to the (((story))).

Don't let your children watch any thing made after 2006

ah man, this takes me back to when i was 17 and got outraged by trivial shit

>it's real

Attached: 1431489839107.jpg (1260x1260, 253.86K)

Oh look, it's a ten second scene with nothing bad in it whatsoever and a bunch of Any Forums schizos go into meltdown. Again.

It's definitely the left who are "triggered snowflakes" though. Definitely.

so they cant watch Space Chimps?

thank god you're now 18 and old enough to pretend like you're better than everyone else while replying to bait like the rest of the thread

Yes. It's a Yidsney+ show that premiered today.

Attached: smuggie.jpg (640x392, 39.51K)

Attached: snail trans.jpg (1440x711, 128.18K)

there are lots of female posters here.

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 72.93K)

It isn't even about the transgender you fucking idiot
Why are they putting period jokes in something aimed towards small children? Next thing you know, he'll end up in the condom aisle.

ur probably right

lol
>effect
go back to school

>WHY ARE YOU NOTICING-ah, I mean, heh, you TRIGGERED YET snowflakes?!?!

i think its funny

>boy, i sure love when young impressionable kids learn about how women bleed from their vaginas. there's even a "man" there as well. that's totally not an even bigger can of worms
faggot

This is a spin-off to a 2014 movie. They will make spin-offs and sequels to old shows to make your kids want to watch.

You would think they would stop the woke shit due to stock dropping but they just double down. I don't know if it's arrogance or stupidity but they are really pushing this

Attached: disney-stock-walt-disney-company-year-to-date.png (778x598, 84.75K)

This
Either the parents have to explain a bunch of sexshit to their little child
Or
The child understands it and it is something very very awkward, especially when they think they are watching something suitable for the whole family

They have absolutely no shame

A lot of women feel like they’re wrong to stand up for themselves if it goes against the herd/media, especially if they’re shamed and guilted. Is why you never see a white woman hit back at “white women fuck dogs” or any of the general shitty sexist behavior of nonwhite men, they just keep quiet and take it to the face. Honestly white women haven’t been this obedient in decades and it’s not like they’re even happy with their moral superiority, are miserable and more mentally ill than they’ve ever been. Would be cool to see them put themselves first but they’ll probably just keep taking it to the face like a good person.

yea I'm sure that drop doesn't have anything to do with the...uhh I dunno, massive inflation and looming recession?

Jesus chuds are so fucking braindead

Disney speedrunning bankruptcy